Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this the one for an 80 like what Wit’s End puts out?
The wits end one is nicer, (I also own one) but it serves a similar function. I also have the additional accessory mount but it’s in a box in storage at the moment. Correction above, it’s Metric TLC, not Labrak

Going to put a feeler out there for anyone interested in a Grey 2004 100 series. I am the second owner, first owner purchased at the local dealership and maintained at the dealership.we are looking at getting a suburban potentially and this is the only vehicle that makes sense to part with. PM me if interested.

3427D98F-0578-4B58-956E-FA95E3F371B2.jpeg

65ED1153-EF08-4CE7-B970-B67C4FA36CDF.jpeg

Going to put a feeler out there for anyone interested in a Grey 2004 100 series. I am the second owner, first owner purchased at the local dealership and maintained at the dealership.we are looking at getting a suburban potentially and this is the only vehicle that makes sense to part with. PM me if interested.

PM sent!

Alucab roof top tent $3000 and awning $1000 for sale, solar panel included:

for reference:
Alu-Cab Awning Mount Kit For Expedition III Roof Top Tent $119 retail
Alu-Cab Shadow Awn $1499 retail
Alu-Cab Gen 3 Expedition Tent $4100 retail shipped + tax

View attachment 2088039

I will include the Frontrunner Slimline II rack (for CSC members) that buy the RTT & Awning for $250

I have four 2004 Gx470 rims in good shape with center caps for $100.00 in Tucson. Want to clear them out and was going to take them to a metal recycler. Figured I’d try here first.

B45EDEB8-CCC7-4EFB-A794-E7A0A8A8EAD9.jpeg

$20 for the mats
free 3 tundra steel wheels $20 if you want the fourth
Lug nuts for steel wheels 14x1.5 Gorilla brand $20 for 33 and the key
Steering wheel cover free
Mats are free. They go in the trash tomorrow.

I have four 2004 Gx470 rims in good shape with center caps for $100.00 in Tucson. Want to clear them out and was going to take them to a metal recycler. Figured I’d try here first.
PM sent

Anyone see this? On vacay in San Diego thought I'd do a search.

Last edited:
still available. Make me an offer, I'm pretty easy. would just like to move it along.

Bike still ready to go. Pm's answered. Let's get this to another great home. Make me some kind of offer I can't refuse. This is an outstanding deal for what you're getting for the $ and quality. Great for canals, campsites, neighborhoods, crawls, campus etc. For 80 [ or offer I can't refuse ] you really can't go wrong!!

Anyone see this? On vacay in San Diego thought I'd do a search.

Decent deal. Love the look of the 75 series.

WTB- Tan/brown cloth 80 series seats, '93+. Gotta have the fronts, mid row wanted, back row not necessary but would be cool to have a full set. Would take gray for the right price, as I would have to reupholster them.

Also need 80 series headlights, either LX or LC. I'm always looking for corner and taillights too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom