Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 2000 hundy. 239,000 miles. Not a garage queen. Would make a good first car or wheeler. Clear coat is peeling and has dents and scrapes. Interior is decent for the mileage. Timing belt and water pump done a year ago, as well as the steering rack. New alternator as well. All major services have been done by murf. Asking $4,500

Looking for some stock bumpers for 80 series.
Mine's a 96 but would look at 93-94 if i can make them fit.
My daughter hit a monument sign with mine and knocked out the drywall screw that was holding the end cap on.
This is why we can't have nice stuff.
email is jacobbeeson -at- gmail.com

Selling my 2000 hundy. 239,000 miles. Not a garage queen. Would make a good first car or wheeler. Clear coat is peeling and has dents and scrapes. Interior is decent for the mileage. Timing belt and water pump done a year ago, as well as the steering rack. New alternator as well. All major services have been done by murf. Asking $4,500

nice deal for someone!

SOLD
1991-97 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX450
Slee Rear Bumper with Dual Carriers, Jerry can basket, and Hitch Accessory mount
Part: SOF1306

The Slee Rear Bumper Package Includes; Rear Bumper, Passenger Tire Carrier, Driver Accessory Ladder Carrier

Can deliver within a few hours of Phoenix. Minor scratches but in really good condition. Trail-vise and propane not included

Jeff
00p0p_5YWl9OZNmxs_600x450.jpg

00W0W_88HTdLNoGs3_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for 30mm spring spacers for rear of my 100 series.

$1900
1991-97 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX450
Slee Rear Bumper with Dual Carriers, Jerry can basket, and Hitch Accessory mount
Part: SOF1306

The Slee Rear Bumper Package Includes; Rear Bumper, Passenger Tire Carrier, Driver Accessory Ladder Carrier

Can deliver within a few hours of Phoenix. Minor scratches but in really good condition. Trail-vise and propane not included

Jeff
View attachment 1441688
View attachment 1441689
Jeff, are you willing to sell the propane bottle and/or bottle mount?

Looking for some stock bumpers for 80 series.
Mine's a 96 but would look at 93-94 if i can make them fit.
My daughter hit a monument sign with mine and knocked out the drywall screw that was holding the end cap on.
This is why we can't have nice stuff.
email is jacobbeeson -at- gmail.com
Hey but I have a full set front and rear bumpers off a 1996. They have some scratches and blemishes but other than that are solid. You can have them for 100 bucks only catch is you have to also take the stock running boards. Call me at 623-332-3516. Todd

Hey if guy above doesn't take them, I have a full set of bumpers and bumper and front and rear from a 1996 80 series. Also comes with a set of runningboards off same truck. They're not new but all is solid just scratches. All for 100 bucks and must pick up in Peoria. Thanks, Todd. 623–332-3516 is my cell

Hey but I have a full set front and rear bumpers off a 1996. They have some scratches and blemishes but other than that are solid. You can have them for 100 bucks only catch is you have to also take the stock running boards. Call me at 623-332-3516. Todd

I had no problem finding bumpers and running boards in excellent condition for free with the CSC group. ;)

Can I look at this truck?

A few items for sale... first up

Confer old school roof rack, 5'x5.5', redwood plank floor, with spare tire mount, 6" standoffs/brackets to insure clearance on 40 series hardtop. $275. Item is located in Camp Verde. PM if interested. SOLD

Bagazhnik1.jpg
Bagazhnik2.jpg

Last edited:
Other 40 series bits and pieces:

Remanufactured starter (gear reduction), $150

Belts for 2F: Alternator belt and smog pump belt, $25 the pair SOLD

OEM gaskets for 2F front cover (timing gear cover) and side cover, $25 the pair

OEM tie rod set (LHD) with TREs, new, $250 the set
There are no clamps. There are 3 TREs. There are three rods. The combinations of rod + end are Toyota Part Nrs 45045-60H00 End, sub-assy, steering relay rod RH; 45046-60H03, End, sub-assy, steering relay rod LH; and 45047-60H00, End, sub-assy, steering drag for center arm. SO, I think this set is incomplete. Sorry I had not sorted this all out before placing the ad. :frown: That said, I will sell each rod/end set separately, or all three as a set. For the set, $125 + shipping; for each rod/end combination separately, $50 + shipping.

2F Starter1.jpg

2F Starter3.jpg

Fan Belt3.jpg

Gaskets1.jpg

Tie Rods1.jpg

Last edited:
and, last, but not least

Rebuilt original heater ('78), new foam, fittings, leak-free core plus square (intake) duct, $275

I will ship the smaller items, buyer to pay for packaging and shipping. PM if interested.

Thanks.

Heater1.jpg

Heater2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom