Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
FACTOR 55 PRO-LINK
Has been installed but never used very clean but does have one small blemish (see pic)

CSC Cash & Carry $98.76 over 40% Off New

Rare find Used
Advertised on the big board and other sites so act FAST!

ProLink – Factor 55

IMG_8811[1].JPG
IMG_8812[1].JPG
IMG_8813[1].JPG
IMG_8814[1].JPG

Last edited:
Last edited:
What a deal how can I pass, Im in

Phil, all yours. Did you want sound deadener and dash mat or just deadender?

Also, next items up sale.

Thule #300 low profile foot pack set of 4. $30
Thule cross bars - set of 2, measure 58" long. One of the plastic end caps missing $20
Thule 599Xt Big Mouth bike carriers - set up 3. it is missing one small piece for one of the ratchet straps that secures on the top side of the rim. Probably a few buckets from Thule. $50 for all 3
Or take it all for $ 95 :)

Thule cross bars - set of 2, measure 58" long. One of the plastic end caps missing $20
Thule 599Xt Big Mouth bike carriers - set up 3. it is missing one small piece for one of the ratchet straps that secures on the top side of the rim. Probably a few buckets from Thule. $50 for all 3

@lcgeek I'll take the load bars.

@lcgeek I'll take the load bars.

All yours Otter.

Next couple of items

Hi Lift Jack - several years old, never used :) $15

Pair of Camco Tri-levelers, new. $10

Phil, all yours. Did you want sound deadener and dash mat or just deadender?

I'll take the Thule low pro foot packs if they'll work on an 80 with no roof rack.

Bilstein 4600's
Only 500 miles on them. Bought them a while back but just installed a lift so time to lengthen. Came off of a stock height 60. Not sure what other applications they may have.
Part numbers:
Front-24-002479
Rear-24-002561
$150

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

@lcgeek I'd like to take the jack.

All yours sir.

I'll take the Thule low pro foot packs if they'll work on an 80 with no roof rack.

They should work on any rain gutter, although I did not install them on my 80. If they don't work out I will always take them back.

Next couple of items...for you water people.

2 sit backer seats, great for the canoe or small boat but have other functional uses as well. Several years old, I used them once and them put them in storage :( $10 each
GCI Outdoor | SitBacker™ | Camping Furniture | Folding Chairs

2 Extrasport Life Jackets, like new. One size XL and one size L. These are on the nicer end of life jackets and great for canoes based on the cut. Check em out here:
http://www.extrasport.com $20 each

They should work on any rain gutter, although I did not install them on my 80. If they don't work out I will always take them back.

20170423_124932_zpsqgep0ql2.jpg.html

No worries, some quick interweb searches say all is good. Please PM me contact info and pick up location. If you work closer to central Phoenix, I could pick them up from you then too. I will probably grab the load bars for @Otter then too.

No worries, some quick interweb searches say all is good. Please PM me contact info and pick up location. If you work closer to central Phoenix, I could pick them up from you then too. I will probably grab the load bars for @Otter then too.

Thanks, @Funner

All yours sir.

Next couple of items...for you water people.

2 sit backer seats, great for the canoe or small boat but have other functional uses as well. Several years old, I used them once and them put them in storage :( $10 each
GCI Outdoor | SitBacker™ | Camping Furniture | Folding Chairs

2 Extrasport Life Jackets, like new. One size XL and one size L. These are on the nicer end of life jackets and great for canoes based on the cut. Check em out here:
http://www.extrasport.com $20 each

can I have bids on these, please ? -

I live right next door to PIR racetrack on far west side. If you are near or heading this way, PM and I can send address...otherwise I will probably be in Central phx area Wed or Thurs and can try to coordinate drop offs or meet ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom