Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Phil, all yours. Did you want sound deadener and dash mat or just deadender?

Also, next items up sale.

Thule #300 low profile foot pack set of 4. $30
Thule cross bars - set of 2, measure 58" long. One of the plastic end caps missing $20
Thule 599Xt Big Mouth bike carriers - set up 3. it is missing one small piece for one of the ratchet straps that secures on the top side of the rim. Probably a few buckets from Thule. $50 for all 3
Or take it all for $ 95 :)

just sound deadender Please

Great to meet you today Bryan. @Funner

Anyone have a not needed 100 series hitch taking up space?
Yes, my 100 series hitch takes up too much ground clearance. Can you please move it higher?:rofl:

helping an elderly friend sell their 21K mile 2012 Limited Rav4 . before it goes to CL, we want to run it past the group. Club price would be lower - make an offer. KBB in excellent condition with these options is $ 18,100. have all printouts if interested.

2012 Toyota Limited Rav4 ; only 21k miles

Exceptional condition on this low mile Limited Rav4. Includes power sunroof, power heated leather seats, push button start, back up camera, auto dim mirror, more. Brand new set of tires just installed. No scratches, dings, or dents. This car has been babied! Powerful but efficient 4 cylinder with Automatic transmission. All services performed at Toyota dealers and is all up to date on the services.

This is one of the cleanest, lowest mile, well taken care of Rav4’s around. Never any accidents. Clean and clear title, clean CarFax, service records and Toyota build sheet available. Non smoker, always garaged, Only 21,000 miles

Asking $17850 OBO.

**this is a stock photo (not actual) found on the interwebs that reflects the same color and limited options like the 80-like fender flares. it does NOT have a front license plate or holes in the bumper** Will try to post up actual pictures later.

87739916.jpg

Last edited:
anybody selling a Slee shortbus bumper for the 80 series ?

or want to trade for a Metaltech front bumper + cash ?

It is local...title changed hands today. :) I did Castle Hot Springs loop for an intro ride. I like 100 series...it is good to be back in the saddle!
That's awesome Mike, good to see you back in the saddle (ahem) of a Landcruiser :clap:

It is local...title changed hands today. :) I did Castle Hot Springs loop for an intro ride. I like 100 series...it is good to be back in the saddle!

:bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom