ARB Non-Winch Bull Bar-Cheapest Price? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bat Masterson

GOLD Star
Threads
All-looking for the cheapest price on a non-winch ARB bull bar in the US. So far I found one in Utah for $620.50. Others will match or even beat that with free shipping so there are some deals to be had.

****4 Wheel Parts Free Shipping Ends Today: 8/28/06**** Hurry while you still can...I took the plunge and ordered a non-winch delivered for $620.50 total.

Please let me know if there are any cheaper out there.

To qualify for tech--can 1 person install this bumper and how many bolts are involved? I have already removed the stock bumper to bang out a dent (far too easy to bend that metal with a hammer--scary!)

Dave

Last edited:
I installed mine myself no problem. Just pick it up from the center and walk it onto the frame horns.

There are 6 bolts per side, 2 on the top of the frame, 2 on the outboard side and 2 on the bottom that also go through the factory tow points.

Do you know why they were not going to stock them? Was it just because they are not as popular? I use my 80 for the daily commute (300 miles per week) and will not need a winch so I preferred to not have the empty winch hole.

These are steel right? Does anyone know the gauge?

i just got a non winch version for mine. Does anyone know if they can be retrofitted with a winch, should I some day decide that I need one? Is the steel on the non winch version thinner than the winch version?

edit: got mine for $643 w/ no tax and free shipping.

www.4wheelparts.com. I just looked at the order again. It was actually $647, though. I did get a free $75 gift card for spending over $750 dollars (I also bought a snorkel). All told, the invoice came in under $950 for bullbar, snorkel, and free $75 gift card. Pretty fast service too.

BTW, did anyone else have hell getting the back two bolts into the tops of the framerails? The only other problem I had is the lights from my damage multiplier don't fit in the ARB.
:cheers:

DaveM said:
Do you know why they were not going to stock them?

Quite simple actually, demand.

The vast majority of installations want a winch (prolly close to 90%).

If someone wants a winch they sure as hell WILL NOT buy a non-winch bar. If they do not want a winch but all that is available is one that fits a winch they say "OK, I guess I'll take it."

Last edited:
notyourmomslx450 said:
www.4wheelparts.com. I just looked at the order again. It was actually $647, though. I did get a free $75 gift card for spending over $750 dollars (I also bought a snorkel). All told, the invoice came in under $950 for bullbar, snorkel, and free $75 gift card. Pretty fast service too.

BTW, did anyone else have hell getting the back two bolts into the tops of the framerails? The only other problem I had is the lights from my damage multiplier don't fit in the ARB.
:cheers:

shoot, 4wheelparts warehouse is 20 miles from me... im gonna get tax'd dang it! Need to find it out of state with free shipping hehehe

$600--would take it if I lived near San Diego. Darn!

Now I'm deliberating over what CDan said. Hmmm...there is a reason why they are discontinuing the non-winch version.

Thanks Kevin!

DaveM said:
Hmmm...there is a reason why they are discontinuing the non-winch version.

Yes, so i can sell my "Ultra Rare Collectors Bumper" for $2000 next year!

:D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Pfffft.........:rolleyes:

I read it before you deleted it....;)

SOCALFJ said:
i need a winch mount.. or else i would.

There you have it. Case closed................:)

Email Kurt at Cruiseroutfitters.com. Excellent pricing, beyond excellent service. And he's a nice guy as well as a Mud regular here. If there are nonwinch bars in the system, he can get them to you in time for the Fall deer/truck collision season to begin.....

DougM

Other than the hole in the center and a mounting bracket for the winch how much differece is there between the two..???

RAYJON said:
Other than the hole in the center and a mounting bracket for the winch how much differece is there between the two..???

none

dont forget about the roller fairlead mount too..
arbelsawinchbarsg3.jpg

Last edited:
Kurt at Cruiseroutfitters is wheeling from Aug 21-24th in case anyone is trying to reach him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom