ARB Non-Winch Bull Bar-Cheapest Price? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Non winch ARB for $625 + freight.

http://www.4by4connection.com/tolacrarbbu.html

They treated me right for the things I've bought there. ARB winch bumper, M12K, Extreme Air Portable, recovery equipment, etc...

Thinking about it, they should have sent me a Christmas card.

Not to hijack but I'm considering buying an ARB in B.C. Canada. Anyone know of best prices this way?

RAYJON said:
Other than the hole in the center and a mounting bracket for the winch how much differece is there between the two..???

The winch bar is bigger, stickes out further in front, gets hung in the rocks easier.

Found out 4wheelparts will sell for $620.00 USD no tax, free shipping through August 28th. Not a bad deal. This is for the non-winch bar.

That was for a 40 series right?

Looks like it--their price is $699.95 delivered vs $620.50 delivered.

I have had luck in the past getting Sams to beat anothers price. I dont know that they can this time around, but its worth a shot!

looking more like $800 delievered

Just called ARB USA and they do not have any blemished 80 series bull bars in stock.

They also confirmed that eventually the Non-Winch version will be discontinued to make it easier to produce just one bumber for the 80 series. They do have them in stock now and looks like the on-line folks are drop shipping directly from ARB in Washington State.

So...I ordered from 4 Wheel Parts today...$620.50 delivered/no tax. Ordered the Non-Winch version...due to budget constraint and the fact that I will probably never need a winch. Also--if installed a winch I would need to upgrade my springs and probably add a lift and upgrade tires, etc....money pit.

I do love this money pit so far though!!!

DaveM said:
They also confirmed that eventually the Non-Winch version will be discontinued to make it easier to produce just one bumber for the 80 series.

Weird, I guess the winch bumper sales must outweigh the non winch sales quite a bit!

Anyway, I am willing to trade a non winch ARB for a winch model, i will even throw in $100!

I am in San Diego!

:D

DaveM said:
Found out 4wheelparts will sell for $620.00 USD no tax, free shipping through August 28th. Not a bad deal. This is for the non-winch bar.

Got a link? Looks like 650 when I go there... Hmmm

PM'd you as well...

i just got a non winch version for mine. Does anyone know if they can be retrofitted with a winch, should I some day decide that I need one? Is the steel on the non winch version thinner than the winch version?

edit: got mine for $643 w/ no tax and free shipping.
Where on what cite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom