SOLD ARB drawers with sliding tops. LC200. Located Oklahoma City (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ARB drawers with sliding tops. One year old - Perfect condition. Selling because I am buying a pickup for my hunting vehicle so don’t need the drawers.

2 x RDRF1045
1 x Fit Kit

Over $2000 new. Sell for $1650

Local pickup only - Oklahoma city

Do you have any photos or specs you can provide? Do the third row seats need to be removed?

There is a stock photo posted a few posts down. This photo is the actual drawer. Mine includes the side piece option which makes the floor completely flat. I owned the Dobinson drawers in my 4Runner and these are much better.

CCAB3E07-AD58-49FE-9F8A-9AAA091DBE7C.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is a stock photo. Mine includes the side pieces which make the floor completely flat. I owned the Dobinson drawers in my 4Runner and these are much better.

View attachment 2888788

Those look like Dobinson’s units. Dual ARB roller floors with the fit kit would look something like this:

09F64174-A7D6-4F94-98D2-56286F364855.jpeg

Good luck with the sale. From what I’ve heard, these are out of stock with a lot of US retailers, so you should be able to sell them quickly.

You are right! Thank you for the correction. In fact, the picture you posted is the exact color and appearance.

Nice drawers. Wish those were for a 80 series. I’m in Oklahoma. It would be convenient

Slee has the 80 series fit kit in stock, $160. RDRF1045 are the same roller drawers you would use regardless of series, assuming you wanted roller tops. You would still be spending ~$600 less than buying new at current prices FWIW.

Slee has the 80 series fit kit in stock, $160. RDRF1045 are the same roller drawers you would use regardless of series, assuming you wanted roller tops. You would still be spending ~$600 less than buying new at current prices FWIW.
Thanks for information John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom