ARB deluxe bumper and filler plate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello!

I recently bought a 100 LC and doing some work on it.
It came with ARB deluxe bumper and ASFIR front skid plates.

I noticed that there is an empty space between the ARB bumper and start of the front skid plate. This exposes the winch controller and the radiator. (please see picture)

Is there supposed to be a filler plate in this space?
I cannot find any online. I only see ones for FJ cruiser.

Are ARB bumpers supposed to come with a filler plate?

Thank you!

image_50381313.JPG

yes, there is suppsoed to be a filler pate there. It connects to the lower side of the radiator support, where the ASFIR skid is attached. From the pictures it looks like the ASFIR skid interfered with it , so the previous owner probably chucked it

Yep. It is called a "splash pan".

1691676761691.png

Great thank you.
Do you know if those can be bought separately? guess I will contact ARB to find out.
ARB doesn't sell directly to the customer so I would contact your favorite ARB dealer to find out. I bet @cruiseroutfit can help you out.

@cruiseroutfit for the win, of course.

I just got one of those splash plates as well and my 100 has a BIOR skid but I think both will fit.
I feel like it should go splash mounted then BIOR mounted on top of splash. same holes slightly
longer bolts but I haven't dug into it yet.

The ASFIR may be the opposite due to that lip that protrudes beyond the mounting points.

@cruiseroutfit for the win, of course.

I just got one of those splash plates as well and my 100 has a BIOR skid but I think both will fit.
I feel like it should go splash mounted then BIOR mounted on top of splash. same holes slightly
longer bolts but I haven't dug into it yet.

The ASFIR may be the opposite due to that lip that protrudes beyond the mounting points.
Thank you for the feedback. I emailed cruiseroutfitters

We'd love to help. Email the part# you're after to the Cruiser Outfitters parts team and they'll make it happen!

That part is going to be model specific to your bumper. There is a part number stamped into a little welded tag on the backside of your bumper, that will help narrow it down.

We'd love to help. Email the part# you're after to the Cruiser Outfitters parts team and they'll make it happen!

That part is going to be model specific to your bumper. There is a part number stamped into a little welded tag on the backside of your bumper, that will help narrow it down.
I contacted ARB and spoke with the technician.
According to him, the splash pan came with 2002+ s bumper models (3413190) and he did not see it in previous model bumpers (3413050). Mine is 2000 LC.
He didn't think the splash guard from 2002+ bumpers would fit.

I will have to resort to either keep it as it is, or have it custom made through Fab shop, or if anyone in Northern IN has a 2002+ bumper with splash pan, may be let me try it on and see if it fits :)

I would think that if some Fab shop made it there may be sufficient demand from 1998 to 2001 owners.

I have a 1999 and bought the 3413190, that 's what most people do...it's for the 03-07 100 series but fits with very minor modification to the frame rail "horns/caps" and mine came with the splash pan. Like I said, most 98-02 owners opt for the later, more attractive option. Double-Check what you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom