ARB bullbars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
rightio guys. It’s actually happening. After much asking, ARB are doing a limited run of their old school bar. Orders must be in before 3rd? October. Not sure how you guys go stateside but it is a limited run. Orders only. Comes with a spiffy badge Looks good. From what i can tell its a orders only run. Get on it

rightio guys. It’s actually happening. After much asking, ARB are doing a limited run of their old school bar. Orders must be in before 3rd? October. Not sure how you guys go stateside but it is a limited run. Orders only. Comes with a spiffy badge Looks good. From what i can tell its a orders only run. Get on it
$1250 aud in aus

The $1250 question is
are they going to bringing the states?

I do not think ARB is bringing them anywhere. Sound like your buying directly from them. Think you would have to contact directly and make arrangements for the shipping and import fees/taxes. Another option would try doing a group buy thru someone like Kurt @cruiseroutfit. Believe the exchange is just over $.75 to Australian dollar. I'm sure Kurt would add something on being he does this for a living not a hobby like most of us. Would probably want funds or at least part of the money up front. A lot people will say they want one but when it comes time to fork over the money hear excuses. Won't be fair to Kurt to have a huge out lay of cash and have them in inventory while they sold. Besides having cash tied up sit there long enough the government wants to tax it as inventory.

Im surprised arb is bothering to bring this bumper back on again.
I would definitely put a deposit for one of this if available in the states.

I think they should be resurecting and bringing back this bar ;)

$_20.PNG

$_20 (1).PNG

Im surprised arb is bothering to bring this bumper back on again.
I would definitely put a deposit for one of this if available in the states.
The owner is a 40 series enthusiast.

If anyone in the US is up for a group buy I am in for it

A group buy for several 200 lb bumpers wouldn't be fun for anyone involved.

Awesome
Reminds me I sure could use some side rails for mine.

Awesome
Reminds me I sure could use some side rails for mine.

You know a source for them in the US? Bought a real old school one off a troopy I would like side rail. Mine needs a little work where it was cut for a winch but for $85 off local Craigslist could pass it up.

Sure don't, will probably end up making something but bolt on would be nice.

You know a source for them in the US? Bought a real old school one off a troopy I would like side rail. Mine needs a little work where it was cut for a winch but for $85 off local Craigslist could pass it up.

Several years ago I spoke with TPI by phone while placing an order and asked them about the side bars for the old style ARB bullbars listed in their catalog. They said that they were still available from them... Don't know if that is still the case though...
HTH,
Will

I do not think ARB is bringing them anywhere. Sound like your buying directly from them. Think you would have to contact directly and make arrangements for the shipping and import fees/taxes. Another option would try doing a group buy thru someone like Kurt @cruiseroutfit. Believe the exchange is just over $.75 to Australian dollar. I'm sure Kurt would add something on being he does this for a living not a hobby like most of us. Would probably want funds or at least part of the money up front. A lot people will say they want one but when it comes time to fork over the money hear excuses. Won't be fair to Kurt to have a huge out lay of cash and have them in inventory while they sold. Besides having cash tied up sit there long enough the government wants to tax it as inventory.

This is happening for the US too :cool:

We'll be making some noise just as soon as we have pricing for the US and we'll do a special order/group buy scenario. Stay tuned!

You wouldn't happen to ship to Canada would you??

We don't have a freight option to Canada currently, we can ship to any border town :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom