Appreciative FJ40 Owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.rockcrawler
Just wanted to let everyone responsible know how much I love this website. This forum KICKS ASS! I haven't found another that can match up to it's user friendliness, helpful members, and just plain convenience. my wife and i were thinking of starting an iowa club and website, but i can't imagine creating something that would be better than ih8mud, and i wouldn't want to detract from it's popularity. Rock On!

Hi Miles. I know I've seen your name "out there," but yeah, Woody's site does rock. Other web destinations include the land cruiser mailing list, and the pirates of the rubicon board. TLCA member yet? My chapter, tornadoalleycruisers has Iowa members, and you're always welcome to bring the family and come wheel with us! Alan

i am a tlca member, i get the toyota trails magazine. pretty cool stuff. there is an iowa club, out of des moines, but if you go to the website, no offense if you're the owner, but it completely sucks compared to most clubs in this country. it offers nothing to landcruiser owners. i know we all have busy lives, but why pay for web hosting if you only have one page with nothing helpful, useful, or interesting.
Alan, how do I find out when and where you will have events? my 71 fj40 isn't much good on the highway yet, but hopefully someday will be. where are you located?
we have a pretty cool place here called 600 acre, and i would like to start an annual trail ride, but lack of time and knowledge may slow me down from making that possible. do you have any suggestions?

milesstarkey,

FYI, This year there has been an Iowa association of 4 wheel drive clubs formed and they are trying to get legislation for offroad areas in Iowa. If you need help or Info go to www.mw4wda.org and go to the forum there and post a message in the Iowa section for howie. He should be able to help you.

Or if your up for a road trip, take a Ride to Oshkosh, WI this weekend stop in at the Ramada hotel on HWY 41 and 9th Ave. exit. This Weekend is the Midwest 4 Wheel Drive Association Convention. lost of helpful people there.

I will be there, So will Woody and Cruiserrg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom