Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto Naviplus Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still waiting on the code so everybody til this point is in

The code is available. PMs will be sent shortly. Please let me know if I missed you!

Seems I need to wait a few mins between PMs. Please be patient. You can also pm me your email and I will send it to you that way as well.

Sorry, for those with a Lexus, the discount is 100AUD and the code is APR5. They just informed me the Lexus units are already priced as low as possible.

Sorry, for those with a Lexus, the discount is 100AUD and the code is APR5. They just informed me the Lexus units are already priced as low as possible.

Is there some way to confirm the correct unit for us with 2014s and maybe 2015s? The website is a little unclear as there is a gap Between 2013 and 2016 and neither of the hard button configurations match my vehicle.

Is there some way to confirm the correct unit for us with 2014s and maybe 2015s? The website is a little unclear as there is a gap Between 2013 and 2016 and neither of the hard button configurations match my vehicle.

Good question. They’ve asked for a part number and a picture of the oem head unit for the 2013-2015 in order to confirm. So if anybody can either post it or pm me, then please do so!

On another note, I’ve just discovered that I can PM 10 users at a time. 🤦‍♂️

Good question. They’ve asked for a part number and a picture of the oem head unit for the 2013-2015 in order to confirm. So if anybody can either post it or pm me, then please do so!

On another note, I’ve just discovered that I can PM 10 users at a time. 🤦‍♂️

If you can get these part numbers to them and get confirmation that would be great (not sure if they need both)

photo here, front and back: 14 Toyota Land Cruiser Radio Audio Information Navigation Display 8611060140 for sale online | eBay

Got the code. Just messaged Naviplus but curious if any of y'all have checked- is the LX one just for mark levinson models? I'm one of the special snowflakes with a non-ML LX. Might be the same system as a LC?

Ordered using the discount code.
Thanks, @ty240 for working on this.

I owned a Land Rover LR4s for 10 years and always thought the nav unit was utter garbage. My kids made fun of me for frequently yelling at the nav unit.
But the navigation in 2020 Land Cruiser is even worse. Obviously, I don't buy cars based on how good their navigation unit is, but it's nice to have an option that potentially improves the ownership experience, significantly.

If you can get these part numbers to them and get confirmation that would be great (not sure if they need both)

photo here, front and back: 14 Toyota Land Cruiser Radio Audio Information Navigation Display 8611060140 for sale online | eBay

Information sent. Will update regarding compatibility. Thanks!

Naviplus says 2013-2015 LCs will require modification of the oem units to bypass touch selections. A plug and play option will be available in a couple months. For those that are willing to wait, I’ve asked them to offer a discount code when the new unit is available.

Update #3: Naviplus says 2013-2015 LCs will require modification of the oem units to bypass touch selections. A plug and play option will be available in a couple months. For those that are willing to wait, I’ve asked them to offer a discount code when the new unit is available.

I’m willing to wait for the plug-n-play.
Thanks for the update!

Naviplus says 2013-2015 LCs will require modification of the oem units to bypass touch selections. A plug and play option will be available in a couple months. For those that are willing to wait, I’ve asked them to offer a discount code when the new unit is available.

Thanks for that follow up, I'll wait on the update.

Latest update: All models previous to MY2016 require modification to the oem unit to bypass touch selections. The plug and play option will be available in two months.

Mine is in Customs already in Cincinnati. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom