Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto Naviplus Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am interested 2011 LX. Need to see if I can send my Grom Vline back since it still doesn’t work after them working on new programming for over a month.

I am interested 2011 LX. Need to see if I can send my Grom Vline back since it still doesn’t work after them working on new programming for over a month.

I was in the market for a VLINE too...thanks for the information. Which one did you get? What in particular were the issues?

I was in the market for a VLINE too...thanks for the information. Which one did you get? What in particular were the issues?

To not derail this thread, I went ahead and posted an update here.

I am interested. Strangely enough, wife and I decided last night to look at an LC200. Hopefully pickup a 2018. Thanks!

Edit:. With SWC and Carplay Wireless

Last edited:
Before I commit to this - Could someone identify the differences between the Naviplus unit and the Grom Vline unit (see links below)?

There are also other models on Grom's website that are compatible with other years. Even with the group buy discount, they both seem to be about $600.

I’m unsure what the Grom unit will do. The Naviplus will add Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to the OEM system.

Please let me know if you would like to add your name to the list. No commitment to buy, but by adding your name, you will receive a discount code via pm.

Last edited:
Hello,

I’m interested. How does it work with the A/C controls in the touchscreen?

I have a 2015 hopefully it can work with this model :)

The oem functions remain the same. However you currently adjust AC will not change.

That said, it’s ymmv whether their unit will work on a 2015. They’ve asked for a 2015 part number and picture of the head unit in order to confirm. If anybody can either post a reply or pm me the info, it would be greatly appreciated!

I am interested. Strangely enough, wife and I decided last night to look at an LC200. Hopefully pickup a 2018. Thanks!

Edit:. With SWC and Carplay Wireless

Make sure to test if your head unit is resistive or capacitive!

I am interested but need to get details on a USA 2010 LX570 with wireless CarPlay and steering controls. My factory unit is part number 86804-60030

I am interested but need to get details on a USA 2010 LX570 with wireless CarPlay and steering controls. My factory unit is part number 86804-60030

You’re good to go! No questions about your model year.

Shoot, missed it by a day!

Interested with wireless and steering controls for my '08 LC if you'll extend it a day. :rofl:

Definitely interested in one that will fit my 2014, which seems between years depending one where I look. I assume the electronics changed at a different time on AUS than US? If I can figure out which one works, I'd be in for a wired connection with steering wheel controls.

Interested in the wireless w/ steering controls for my 2009 if I can still get in on this. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom