Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto Naviplus Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I want to buy 1 for a 2018 with resistive touch, I can use a stylus or a pen on it. I want the wireless and the steering wheel control. I am surer excited that they are offering such a big discount! Lets do this NOW. I am leaving town on Saturday morning for an extended trip overloading. I want to place the order before I leave, if possible.

Sorry, I promised to keep the thread going til the end of next Saturday, Aug 22, 2020, for people who were on the fence pending discount. If you’re out of town without internet then I’ll be more than happy to order 2 units and ship one to you when you’re back home.

Sorry, I promised to keep the thread going til the end of next Saturday, Aug 22, 2020, for people who were on the fence pending discount. If you’re out of town without internet then I’ll be more than happy to order 2 units and ship one to you when you’re back home.
Thank you! Let me know what i need to do. I will have internet sporadically. Thank you for doing all this. I am very stoked to get a carplay solution at an affordable price!

I am interested if it fits a 2013 LX 570 carplay wireless. I didn't see a response if this works in the 13 LX.

Am I wrong that it seems like Naviplus doesn't have a product for the US model year 2013-2015 Land Cruiser? Their website descriptions and photos indicate AUS model years differ slightly from US model years. The 08-13 model corresponds to a US market 08-11 model. Their 15 model is clearly for a US market 2016.

Anyone get confirmation that they have a product for the US model years 2013-15?

I'm interested in a 2018+ with wireless connection!

Thanks for putting this group buy together!

I am interested if it fits a 2013 LX 570 carplay wireless. I didn't see a response if this works in the 13 LX.

Unfortunately they can not verify if it does or not offhand. The model years offered in Australia differ from the US. If anybody is willing to send a pic of the back of their in screen unit then they will be able to give a definitive answer.

Most likely if the interior of the Lexus looks like what’s displayed on their website then the corresponding unit will work. But you’ll be taking the risk it may not work.

D5CD2CB8-135D-476F-B444-AC717254E369.jpeg

DDB6B943-B001-462E-85E9-904FE5CB4EF9.jpeg

Am I wrong that it seems like Naviplus doesn't have a product for the US model year 2013-2015 Land Cruiser? Their website descriptions and photos indicate AUS model years differ slightly from US model years. The 08-13 model corresponds to a US market 08-11 model. Their 15 model is clearly for a US market 2016.

Anyone get confirmation that they have a product for the US model years 2013-15?

Similar to the LX question above, they are unable to verify unless somebody can take a pic and send them the info on the back of the stock unit.

Does anybody know if there is a difference between 2008-2011 and 2013-2015 LC entertainment systems?

B4361274-5043-4140-80FA-6BEAE2B37148.jpeg

"Does anybody know if there is a difference between 2008-2011 and 2013-2015 LC entertainment systems?"

Well at first glance, the physical buttons are on the opposite side (2013 moved buttons to the left side, 08-11 have buttons as pictured above on the right side of the screen).

I have no idea if there are any differences in the ports on the back. Just saw a bunch of people on this thread looking to order for 2013-15 and misunderstanding Naviplus's model year ranges.

"Does anybody know if there is a difference between 2008-2011 and 2013-2015 LC entertainment systems?"

Well at first glance, the physical buttons are on the opposite side (2013 moved buttons to the left side, 08-11 have buttons as pictured above on the right side of the screen).

I have no idea if there are any differences in the ports on the back. Just saw a bunch of people on this thread looking to order for 2013-15 and misunderstanding Naviplus's model year ranges.

These are on the right due to it being an AUS/RHD model (note the start button). 2010,11,13 (and I'm sure other pre-15 models) are all the same button layout on the left. Not sure about the layout behind the head-unit however, but I'd assume they probably didn't change much if anything.
Toyota-Land_Cruiser_V8-2010-1600-12.jpg

Before I commit to this - Could someone identify the differences between the Naviplus unit and the Grom Vline unit (see links below)?

There are also other models on Grom's website that are compatible with other years. Even with the group buy discount, they both seem to be about $600.

Last edited:
Hello,

I’m interested. How does it work with the A/C controls in the touchscreen?

I have a 2015 hopefully it can work with this model :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom