Appalachia Cruisers Knoxville Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Car left for the body shop at 9:00 pm last night so I will still come but in the Range Rover. Figured out the problem with blue one having fuel cut was... shell premium I filled up with turned out to be mostly water. 3.00 a gallon for water...:bang::censor:

I won't be able to make it tonight. Hope to see everyone at GSMTR.

Can we do nominations for the Mandingo Award?

If so, my vote goes for Blue Hawk hands down!!

IMG_0330.JPG
IMG_0329.JPG
IMG_0327.JPG
Great turnout tonight!! Even Vic made it!!

It was one of the best meeting we've had in a while I think! Pumped to come up early on the Saturday to GSMTR. Wish I could run it with you girls!

Looks like time for a meeting. If it is Tuesday, I can't make it. Tomorrow night is my wedding anniversary, 20 years.

I'll be there tomorrow. At the last meeting did you guys meet at the bar or up back on the patio?

Congrats Ryan. I'll be there tomorrow.

We are out of town. Y'all have fun.

Whoever gets there first, see if the tables on the patio are open. We were talking about that being better suited to actually have a meeting.

I'll be there tonight.

Good to see everyone last night. We discussed meeting at a different venue for a few months. Maybe start a quarterly rotation of venues. I think Travis is going to check with a contact at one or two places, and Paul is checking with one of his contacts. Barley's was mentioned, and Central Taps and Flats was another. There may have been a couple of more mentioned that I missed. Obviously seating large parties is a priority, but also parking.

We discussed ordering new AC shirts, another round of AC Silly Pints, and AC hats. Not necessarily all three at once, but I think we all are ready for some new AC gear. Travis is going to whip up some shirt designs for us to check out. Hats would be great also, but we all have different taste in hats and fit. We'll continue discussions and figure something out.

We mentioned another Fall get-together or cookout. We didn't get very deep on this topic, but I think we should discuss it sooner rather than later.

That about sums up the meeting I attended. :) The ribs are delish at Sweet P's BTW. There were a few new faces in attendance, and a couple of faces I haven't seen in a while. Good to see everyone.

To add to Andy's post, we will have shirts and hats for sale in the future. Travis is going to do some cool design work for them. As the last order was way too complicated, we are just going to order a certain quantity of shirts and hats in one color. Then they will be first come, first serve at the meetings. There will be plenty for all current members, but I'm not going to take and deliver orders like last time. I'll be out of town for the next two meetings but will plan to have another batch of cups in for the Sep meeting along with more cards with the updated QR code.
We will also be finalizing a new meeting location schedule that should hopefully include Barley's, Calhoun's, Central Flats and Taps, and Sweet P's depending on who can accommodate us. Later this summer I will be trying to line up a weekend ride down to AOP for sometime in the fall. We will also try to schedule an intermediate day ride for maybe late summer/early fall. That's all I have for now. Will keep you posted as I know more. - Shawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom