Appalachia Cruisers Knoxville Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds like it was a very good meeting, hate that I missed it. Some good ideas were discussed and looking forward to see everyone again.

We aren't having our July meeeting tomorrow. Have a safe 4th guys!!

I am going to guess August? Not sure though...

We will be having a meeting this coming Tuesday the 11th of July. Rance cannot make it. Same place and time

We are meeting tomorrow. Hopefully our hats will be ready!

Here's the updated mtg schedule for the next few months. Meetings will still be first Tue of each month around 6:00.
Sep, Oct, Nov: Barley's upstairs. There is a free parking lot next to Barley's (below the overpass)
Dec, Jan: Calhoun's on Bearden Hill in the meeting room. Most people park behind building.

Hope to see everyone there.

If the rain continues and baseball is cancelled, I'll be there tonight. Fingers crossed.

I won't be at meeting this week. Should be at next month's meeting though. Hope you have a good turnout.

I am right in the middle of a maintenance outage. Haven't had a day off since September 24th and have to work late today, so won't make it most likely.

Well as fate would have it, I have a bunch of stuff that I need to take care of before tomorrow. I'm not going to be able to make it. I will definitely be there next month.

It is gonna be at Barley's downtown at 6pm

I'm going to be downtown with my son for an appt., that ends at 6. Are kids welcome?
Kids are welcome. I’m not going to be able to make it tonight. Sorry guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom