Appalachia Cruisers Knoxville Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I agree with @bluehawk on the structuring. We need to have a calendar made and posted on the Facebook page with everything the club will be attending. Anything put on the calendar needs to be a months notice before hand. Also a system to keep people coming to the meetings since everyone thinks they can pick and choose when to come. When people pick and choose we can't get anything discussed and set in stone as a whole.

I'm a member of the TLCA but I need to get involved on the local level and come to meetings. I'll keep an eye on this thread and try my best to show up for the next meeting. Has the April meeting already happened? Will there be a May meeting since GSMTR is in May? I'll be at GSMTR, not sure how many days but I know I'll be there on Saturday and maybe Friday.

I'm a member of the TLCA but I need to get involved on the local level and come to meetings. I'll keep an eye on this thread and try my best to show up for the next meeting. Has the April meeting already happened? Will there be a May meeting since GSMTR is in May? I'll be at GSMTR, not sure how many days but I know I'll be there on Saturday and maybe Friday.

Yes the April meeting is in the books. Don't know about the May meeting. We didn't discuss it at the meeting or I wasn't in on that conversation either. I am staying up there at GSMTR the whole week, may regret staying up there that long but oh well.......

We need the board members to attend every meeting and be active on Mud. I don't get on Facebook so they need to be on here also. I know life is busy, I myself am taking on-line classes, Air Force classes, son playing baseball, daughter playing soccer but I try to attend as many meetings as I can. Andy Goode usually sends out an email when the meetings are being held or about to take place. I agree with Brock, a calendar of some sort with what the club is doing, make it a sticky on here and Facebook.

We need the board members to attend every meeting and be active on Mud. I don't get on Facebook so they need to be on here also. I know life is busy, I myself am taking on-line classes, Air Force classes, son playing baseball, daughter playing soccer but I try to attend as many meetings as I can. Andy Goode usually sends out an email when the meetings are being held or about to take place. I agree with Brock, a calendar of some sort with what the club is doing, make it a sticky on here and Facebook.

You guys are getting pretty heavy. I dont think anyone should have to be at every meeting. Just think our meeting spot is getting a little stale. We used to be somewhere different each month.

If you guys want a change of scenery there's a cool place in Jefferson Co on Cherokee Lake called Off the Hook. Plenty of parking and they have a huge patio on the lake.

Off The Hook

Hey folks, I'm interested in attending my first monthly meeting in May, if it's going to happen. Any developments there?

The next meeting is Harpers Cars and Coffee at West Town Mall April 30th. Want to roll in around 7:00 and get a good row.

Shoot! I'll be out of town for a wedding. I was hoping to meet you all prior to attending my first GSMTR, but it looks like I will see you all on the trails!

I think we are planning on doing a meeting before GSMTR to see who all is going and what days people are planning on being there.

I may be late (mandatory training for work that day), but I should be at next meeting. Looking forward to seeing when everyone will be at GSMTR...also we can chat about what days to help STLCA out with the guided trail rides.

I am thinking Tuesday - Sunday for me (get back from Disney World on Monday).

I'm at most meetings, but if
someone wants to sign up for being at every meeting and take over the treasurer duties I will be happy to hand that off. The biggest issue I see with our lack of communication is that Rance isn't on Mud anymore. Frankly, since that has been the case not much is being discussed. That should be discussed with Rance at the next mtg and figure out a solution. Concerning meeting venues, I put a schedule together in the past to alternate between Calhoun's and Sweet P's. Paul said the dates I had for Calhoun's were already booked so we just defaulted to Sweet P's. If someone wants to put forth some ideas at a meeting then please do so.

Forgot to say, my dad and I plan on going to Cars and Coffee. I'll look for any other Cruisers when I get there.

Just talked to Rance, the meeting is a go for May 2nd. and then its off to GSMTR

May meeting is tomorrow night. I unfortunately won't be able to make it, again. My son's baseball season is in full force and keeping me on the move.

I've been MIA on MUD for a while, and I apologize. I'll put forth some effort to check in daily. I do see posts on FB, but choose not to make many comments. I'll try to at least post meeting reminders on FB.

Regarding GSMTR, which should be a topic of discussion tomorrow night, I have finally registered for the event and will be arriving on Wed. that week. I highly recommend coming out if you can. The group rides are a blast, and if you're not comfortable taking your rig offroad, come hangout and check out some of the coolest Toyotas. Appalachia Cruisers had a good turnout last year. Let's make this year a GREAT turnout. Post up if you have questions.

I'm back on Mud!! For some reason when I registered on Mud I put in the wrong email address. No wonder i couldn't ever receive an email to reset my password. I'll be there tomorrow night with my 4 yr old. Hopefully we can get some things sorted out for GSMTR. I apologize to everyone for the absence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom