easier trails near knoxville? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
looking for a trail other than windrock around knoxville. I like windrock just dont want to spend 64 bucks or more everytime.

If you do ride at Windrock more than twice, the annual pass is the way to go.

There are some other trails in the area, I would check some of the other social media like you tube, FB (several area Jeep groups) sites for Royal Blue, Eternal Flame, Sand Mines to see if current conditions align with the type of trail you are looking for at that time, an easy trail last month can become a different in a month or two.

Admittedly, the Jeep folks do a decent job of narrating, videoing and explaining locations of their rides.

If you do ride at Windrock more than twice, the annual pass is the way to go.

There are some other trails in the area, I would check some of the other social media like you tube, FB (several area Jeep groups) sites for Royal Blue, Eternal Flame, Sand Mines to see if current conditions align with the type of trail you are looking for at that time, an easy trail last month can become a different in a month or two.

Admittedly, the Jeep folks do a decent job of narrating, videoing and explaining locations of their rides.
thanks for the info ill check it out. I saw what you are talkin about yesterday. how much some of the trails change just since a couple weeks ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom