Appalachia Cruisers Knoxville Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's try to get a set date for our monthly meeting-

Monday and Tuesday are best for me but I'm open to all ideas-

Second Monday of each month? That way it gives us something to look forward to on Monday's??

What's everybody want to do? Do we want to have at the same place as last month?

EDIT ... Who's in

Rance
Andy
Corey
Shawn
Joe
Ryan
Mike
Moe
Nik
Voodoo Joe
Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Mondays sound fine with me! Where ever you guys want to meet is fine too! The good thing about Don Gallos it's not too crowded and has good parking. We've got 4-5 that come from deep West Knoxville so chime in guys on the location.....

Last edited:
I would have a preference for any Tuesday but can do Monday if that's better for everyone else. No problem with coming from out west to Don Gallos as far as I'm concerned. I enjoy taking the scenic route thru Christenberry Heights anyways.

I don't mind meeting at restaurants or sports bars. But they are like meeting at a dance club. You can't hear a thing. I enjoy the driveway meetings better myself.

I don't mind meeting at restaurants or sports bars. But they are like meeting at a dance club. You can't hear a thing. I enjoy the driveway meetings better myself.

I did notice that they had an outside patio. That would have been better I think. The thing about meeting at some ones house is that we would need to rotate so that the guys out west don't have to keep driving across town. Mondays or Tuesdays is good with me. I did like the parking at the last meeting.
I also think that once we get some club funds, we need to purchase a good size banner. So if we go to Don Gallos and park next to the street, we can put it out. That way when people pass by driving cruisers, they know who we are and gets the word out. Just an idea:meh:

Patio and banner both sound like great ideas!

Goode said:
Patio and banner both sound like great ideas!

Ill check on the banner prices! I about got one from him before GSMTR when I ordered the 8" and 12" stickers but I didn't. The patio at Don Gallos is pretty big and it's about to be the perfect weather for it.

Ill check on the banner prices! I about got one from him before GSMTR when I ordered the 8" and 12" stickers but I didn't. The patio at Don Gallos is pretty big and it's about to be the perfect weather for it.

Yes sir, perfect weather for cold adult beverages and going camping. Would like to say it is good time for UT football, but its not good for me. Have to work every home game and can't really enjoy them. :frown:

It's time guys! Let get this rolling..... Monday September 9 at 6-6:30pm sound good for everyone?

Wonder if the Bearden Beer Market could be a possibility? Thoughts? Dont know about food or volume but it would be a Monday.

Landcruizerdude said:
Wonder if the Bearden Beer Market could be a possibility? Thoughts? Dont know about food or volume but it would be a Monday.

Hmmmmm... Sounds like a possibility

It's time guys! Let get this rolling..... Monday September 9 at 6-6:30pm sound good for everyone?

That sounds OK to me. Bearden Beer Market works, too. Either way is fine.

Fall baseball starts that Monday for Jack. He will play Mondays and Thursdays in Sept., and probably a couple of weeks into Oct. (Short season) But I can skip this meeting if everyone else is able to attend.

Lets make it tues the 10th then.

I'm out of town that whole week so just fill me in on what comes up.

I'm out for the 10th. Someone please take good notes and I'll review the Powerpoint for next month's test.

How does the week after next sound? Monday 9/16 or Tuesday 9/17. THOUGHTS???

RSHARPfzj80 said:
How does the week after next sound? Monday 9/16 or Tuesday 9/17. THOUGHTS???

That Tuesday would actually be better for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom