best place for alignment on slight lifted truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
getting ready to install my new 2 inch lift on a 2020 tacoma. looking for a place to do alignment that knows what they are doin. poss dealer?

PM’d

getting ready to install my new 2 inch lift on a 2020 tacoma. looking for a place to do alignment that knows what they are doin. poss dealer?
Hahahaha hahaha, knows what they are doing.... Good one. I get the Firestone lifetime on my vehicles because it usually takes 3 times for them to get it the way I want it and then I don't have to worry about the cost ever again. Usually goes on sale for $180 around this time of year

Hahahaha hahaha, knows what they are doing.... Good one. I get the Firestone lifetime on my vehicles because it usually takes 3 times for them to get it the way I want it and then I don't have to worry about the cost ever again. Usually goes on sale for $180 around this time of year

yep, thats exactly what I mean. thanks

I have used Firestone in the past, but never on lifted trucks, not for any specific reasons, just had connections where I could get a more detailed job done at my Toyota Dealer or the old school shop that does my solid axle Cruisers without a modern alignment machine.

Like firestone’s disclaimer states, probably really depends on who is operating and the age of the alignment machine.

“Subject to in-store equipment availability and employee qualifications to align vehicle.”

I get mine done at Firestone as well. Seems to work fine on my 40. Did the “lifetime” deal when they installed my tires a few years back.

Nik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom