Appalachia Cruisers chit-chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Check out the Appalachia Cruisers 60 page. NEED SOME HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's great to hear Chris! Welcome home!

Still waiting on a date. I can't be out of here soon enough. The honeymoon is ova!!

Just back from 2 weeks exploring Vietnam and Cambodia. That was sweet but now I am back to the Gulag!

So who from Appalachin Cruisers met a dude from my office, Lee Norwood, in the last few weeks? I work at oobe here in Greenville, SC. He raved about how cool your logo was!

Not sure JToobe. Hopefully some one will answer your question

We raced at Barber Motorsports Park Dec 10/11. 15 hour endurance race. We finished 21st out of 65 cars. We were the fastest pickup truck there!! Of course, we were the only pickup truck there...

IMG_2004.JPG

Got Snow?

Well last night was fun driving the 300c srt8 home in the snow. I followed the brine truck until I got to middlebrook and he went down a residential road. It was me, a jeep on the side of the road (because it's a jeep and what else would it do?), and a snow covered road. 480 horsepower to the rear wheels AND ONLY THE REAR WHEELS does not like to stay straight in slick snow. It was NOT a fun drive home. I did get in some good parking lot donuts though! I need to get Loraine out and put her to work!

Somebody text or call Rance. Tell him to check his Mud messages.

He doesn't get on mud due to connectivity problems at his house. I'll text him for you.

So how do I get a few of your cool stickers? Happy to join!

Come to the next meeting. It is at Sweet P's on Jackson Ave in Knoxville. Next meeting is Tuesday February 7th, Rance will have plenty of stickers

Need to figure out a fix for the clear cost peeling hood. Really don't want to get into painting it since I'm going to be beating on it everyday. I may just matte black it.... then it's anti glare too!

Thank god someone has rhino'd a whole truck in here! Who did the lining? I may just line my hood and be done. Tempted to do the whole body but I just love the look of paint too much. @sk8salomon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom