Appalachia Cruisers chit-chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes I will be driving the 40 one day if not the whole time I'm up there.

Gearing up for GSMTR with an adult beverage in my new Beno koozie and a fire in the pit on the back porch
20160515_180319.jpg

I got me a couple of those myself last week.

Does anyone know where you would take a vehicle to get a broken bolt removed from the frame? I was going to install a trailer hitch on the LX and broke one of the bolts removing a tie down loop.

I've done that before and just drilled through the existing bolt. Is that something that could be done in your case or am I oversimplifying a more involved process?

I don't have any idea. It's a manly bolt and there's plenty of rust holding onto it. I need to save the welded nut inside the frame to reuse that hole.

Bring it over this weekend and I'll help you.

Thanks Shawn. I'll be out of town. I may play with it next week.

Who's going to the Round Up? I plan to go and camp for a night or two.

Who's going to the Round Up? I plan to go and camp for a night or two.

I might have Ole Blue done by then, lol. Gonna try like hell to finish it within the next couple of weeks. Just time and money holding me back. It looks like it cost around $80 if you don't camp and maybe $90 if you do camp.

I might be interested. Will see what our Labor Day weekend schedule looks like as we get closer. Also, I'm going to see who would be interested in doing a one or two night trip down to AOP. I'll post something up on that later.

I might be interested. Will see what our Labor Day weekend schedule looks like as we get closer. Also, I'm going to see who would be interested in doing a one or two night trip down to AOP. I'll post something up on that later.

Shawn, that would be a good one to post up in "The Trail Ride Thread". Anyone else looking to do some trail riding should post there also. Hope to be posting alot once the build is done

The wife and I on the Blue Ridge Parkway today headed to Blowing Rock, NC. Tomorrow, we're headed to Richland Rd in Boone for a little trail ride in the mtns of NC

13407021_10154229917509467_266280736260375757_n_zpsubppwvka.jpg

Not much chatter on here lately. Everyone must be on the "Appalachia Cruisers Facebook" site. I don't get on Facebook at all. Oh well :(

Not much chatter on here lately. Everyone must be on the "Appalachia Cruisers Facebook" site. I don't get on Facebook at all. Oh well :(

I didn't even know there was a Facebook site... :)

Need a good car trailer to haul a 60 series on. Must have good tires. Haven't had the best of luck past two outings. Dry rotted tires are not good, lol. Both times borrowed from somebody else. Thanks ahead of time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom