anyone seen this cruiser? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found this picture some time ago, and cant find the site again. The name on the pic is TEDDs78.
Might be Tedd. He might have been a member here.
Any ideas?

forgot to add that i iam looking for the paint name,number,or code .I like this color and would like to get a sample to see if it would be a good color for my cruiser.
This pic might have come from cruiser solutions, but not sure.

It is Cruiser Solutions, that looks an awfull lot like a New Hampshire plate on that rig and the owner of Cruiser Solutions name is Ted. If you're after factory Toyota paint codes check out Cool cruisers of texas or maybe JToutfitters.

As mentioned above, I believe that is the Crusiersloutions rig I saw on their webpage. I recently sent them an email asking them the paintcode myself as i am painting my rig soon. They responded to my email and told me to call them directly via the phone. I opted to go with Nordic Blue as my paint instead, but they should be able to help you out if you give them a call.

i'll bet that the U.S. army would have that paint code on hand :D. sorry i just like to point out the obvious :cheers: really i have no clue later :cheers:. good luck

I beleive the paint code 653 is actually called olive brown. At least according to CCOT and the local shop that matched my paint. So in that case it could be olive green if there is an olive green. Don't know about you, but my cruiser and the fisrt image Vortec_cruiser posted look awefully brown.

Color codes here:http://store.yahoo.com/coolfj40/colorcodes.html

don't see that green color though, might be made up by the owner.

Try asking cruiser solutions. last time I was on their site they had some new gear advertised on that rig. They could probably tell you. Looks sweet.

yes this cruiser belongs to ted at landcruiser solutions in newhampshire i've weeled with him and that cruiser

Thanks for all the help.
Found another Cruiser Solutions cruiser.
This one is blue. Trying to find color name,code for this one too.
My idea is to go to my local hobby store and get some bottles of enamel modeling paint and find one that looks close and see if I can get it matched. Probably to a Dupont centari.

That PEA GREEN is a great color ! I looked thought the paint chips on the link above and came up with this one....

1970 colors Page 3 Monza olive 9167

Pretty close...what do you think ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom