Anyone need a mechanic in CA? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is too wierd!!

Great goin' MUDRAK! :) You are the winner! :)

Nice, Gary. Couple of questions tho'...

Who pays shipping from LA to Sonoma?

Are you going to restore, or part out?

Mike S

Dianna- I am surprized you didn't do the buy it now to see what happens. Then you could claim to be the only Cruiser Driver with her own personal mechanic. Now I won't go as far to dare ya . . . .

Ken

Oh, I dare ya! :D

Is this Jim's attempt to meet cruiser chicks? So far its worked, he got the attention of two. You know that ladies who driver cruisers have impecable taste, so he will have to come up with something better to close the deal. Maybe a package deal, him and a winch?

Wow, that first post was from a while ago! I would take you guys up on the dare (I never pass one up ;) ) but that auction ended back in November. I really wanted to ask the seller a question though... wanna know what the "periodic bump starting may be needed" was all about!

[quote author=Dianna link=board=1;threadid=8139;start=msg85243#msg85243 date=1073360204]
Wow, that first post was from a while ago! I would take you guys up on the dare (I never pass one up ;) ) but that auction ended back in November. I really wanted to ask the seller a question though... wanna know what the "periodic bump starting may be needed" was all about!
[/quote]

I'm guessing he prefers bump starting to having the jumper cables latched on. Youch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom