Anyone in the need of FJ62 exhaust? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OTRAMM

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.otramm.com
I'm working on producing an exhaust system for the FJ62s. I've got the prototype done and fixtures built. Before I start going in to production I'd like to fit the system on to at least one more truck. The truck I used for the template had an H55F swap. I'm fairly certain I left enough clearance for the factory auto but I'd like to be positive before sending sets out. I'd be willing to do a pretty substantial discount if someone needed an exhaust and i could test fit on their truck. It's heavy wall mandrel bent stainless from the manifold back. I used a single 2 to 1 cat to get rid of the pipe outside the rails. And a large Magnaflow muffler to keep it semi quiet. 2" down pipes and 2 1/2" from the converter back. There's more pictures on my IH8MUD forum page. PM me if you have any interest. Thanks, Ryan
20170630_154218.jpg
20170703_162146.jpg
20170703_155849.jpg

I have a set of FJ62 downpipes that someone can have as well.

Working on a 1fz turbo manifold now. 80 exhaust is on the list.

I assume you'll post a thread showing that turbo manifold?

Are you planning the 80 exhaust from the manifolds back?

Yeah once i get a bit further I'll make a manifold thread. It's just a big chunk of stainless flat bar until I get the flange drawings finished. The Magnaflow front pipe and cats are cheap enough that I was planning to just do exhaust from them back on the non turbo systems.

I would be interested if the design will fit an FJ 60. I'm a not sure how different the exhaust system for the FJ 62 is from the FJ 60. BTW, that is very nice work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom