anyone got parts from cruiserparts.net? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
has anyone ever gotten parts from cruiserparts.net or know if they are reputable? they have the needed brake booster for my fj40 for $150, which is about half what everyone else charges, and i dont want to order without knowing....
Thanks

I ordered a few things from them last year and never had a problem. nice quick delivery, even across the country

I purchased a set of doors and hardtop from Cruiserparts.net. Drove down and assembled then right in their yard ... small business; however, they are very accomodating. Having seen there operation, I can assure you that you will get what you ask for in good order.

I have ordered several times from them. I have been pleased every time.

I have order a lot from them, and "James" is a very helpfull guy. I had a problem once with a wrong part, I called them, and sent me a new one with no charge and even without returning the old one. They said I can keep it.
Dan.

I've done a bit of business with cruiserparts.net and have been happy with there service every time, James is is a good guy, friendly and committed to the customer.

I ordered from them this past winter as well. They shipped me a tranny and it was damaged due to poor packaging. They paid for the cost that a machinist charged me to have it fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom