anyone got parts from cruiserparts.net?

• Thread starter goschbrandon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
goschbrandon

goschbrandon

has anyone ever gotten parts from cruiserparts.net or know if they are reputable? they have the needed brake booster for my fj40 for $150, which is about half what everyone else charges, and i dont want to order without knowing....
Thanks

3_puppies

SILVER Star
I ordered a few things from them last year and never had a problem. nice quick delivery, even across the country

W

wheelie

never a problem with any of my orders, good folks to deal with.

darkman

darkman

I purchased a set of doors and hardtop from Cruiserparts.net. Drove down and assembled then right in their yard ... small business; however, they are very accomodating. Having seen there operation, I can assure you that you will get what you ask for in good order.

73lndcrsr

73lndcrsr

SILVER Star
I have ordered several times from them. I have been pleased every time.

D

dobro

I have order a lot from them, and "James" is a very helpfull guy. I had a problem once with a wrong part, I called them, and sent me a new one with no charge and even without returning the old one. They said I can keep it.
Dan.

Gus

Gus

SILVER Star
I've done a bit of business with cruiserparts.net and have been happy with there service every time, James is is a good guy, friendly and committed to the customer.

W

woodchuck

I ordered from them this past winter as well. They shipped me a tranny and it was damaged due to poor packaging. They paid for the cost that a machinist charged me to have it fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom