Anyone got one of these hydraulic lift table I can borrow? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
I need to move my pellet stove insert out of the fireplace then take it outside for some PM and troubleshooting. It weighs about 200# and I could use on of these style of table to move it around. LMK if you got one I can borrow for a week or so.

I think even a motorcycle lift might work too.

Thanks.

I've got a motorcycle jack.

That's what I'm using now and I have two ramps to bring the stove down from the hearth to the furn dolly. This is very cumbersome and trying to streamline the process.

Thanks buddy but yeah I got it done. The table platform is ideal because it has large wheels that can go over door thresholds and floor imperfections while being able to support a wide/heavy load. Otherwise, it's too much of a PITA to prevent the stove from toppling over and damaging itself if a narrow platform is used.

I put some casters under it so now it's much easier to roll around for PMs and troubleshooting. It's now back inside the fireplace firebox but I need to source a 3" 90deg exhaust pipe to really dial in the installation. Thankfully I have a woodstove keeping the house warm in the meantime while I run around gathering parts.

1639142229986.png
1639142368476.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom