Anyone coming Knoxville>AVL or Boone>Asheville anytime soon? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleepycruiser

I will get by….I will survive -Touch of Grey LC200
Threads
I’ve got stuff piling up all over I need to pickup.

3rd row seat for a 100 series in Boone from @pawwright

Knoxville is a large guitar (bass) cabinet.

I’m driving to Boone on Saturday. I’m happy to hold in case anyone’s coming to Greensboro that wants to pick it up and bring somewhere.

SVT810? Almost everything else sucks!
Yes, it is a 70s Squareback. I’ve owned a few of them and need a ‘practice’ cab. ;)

I’m coming through Knoxville Friday before Logan’s run.

Would you happen to have room for a 4 foot tall, 2.5’ wide and about 18” deep cabinet? If not it is all good. I can probably figure out a trip over there.

Yes, it is a 70s Squareback. I’ve owned a few of them and need a ‘practice’ cab. ;)

Would you happen to have room for a 4 foot tall, 2.5’ wide and about 18” deep cabinet? If not it is all good. I can probably figure out a trip over there.
Possibly. Let me measure and report back.

I’m driving to Boone on Saturday. I’m happy to hold in case anyone’s coming to Greensboro that wants to pick it up and bring somewhere.

You are more than welcome to stop by and grab the seat if you so desire - I can send you directions PM, I should be around if not, will leave somewhere protected for you to grab.

You are more than welcome to stop by and grab the seat if you so desire - I can send you directions PM, I should be around if not, will leave somewhere protected for you to grab.

Might be easier for me to scoot up to Boone rather than sending it further away, unless someone is headed through G’boro and then AVL, which I am sure is the intention here. Take it to the coast!! ;)

Just let me know - I'm happy to stop, grab it and hold onto it if it makes sense. But yeah, if I'm taking it further away let's not do that :)

Just let me know - I'm happy to stop, grab it and hold onto it if it makes sense. But yeah, if I'm taking it further away let's not do that :)

unrelated/not to thread-jack - have fun in the football traffic tomorrow ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom