Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Smardising the thread.
It’s a verb you know.....,

I guess I've lived long enough to come full circle. I used to trash yalls threads....now it annoys the heck out of me.

Does anyone have a front FJ40 axle housing they have stripped that’s in the way?

I’m going to build a disc brake axle for my FJ45 and would like to start on second base and not have to tear down an axle to get started.

69 and up.....

I have one in Hot Springs. Think it’s small-spread knuckles or whatever, but you’re welcome to it. I’ll be in Clayton this weekend, so maybe I can send it back with one of the Jacksonites going to GA?

I have one in Hot Springs. Think it’s small-spread knuckles or whatever, but you’re welcome to it. I’ll be in Clayton this weekend, so maybe I can send it back with one of the Jacksonites going to GA?

I’ve got one that’s still got the knuckles on it. Looking for one that was empty. Small or big knuckle does not matter when you get that far into it.

2002 Mazda Miata MX 5 SE - $4500

Mileage just under 135,000

Great auto companion to a Land Cruiser or other 4WD; delivers a driving experience at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Silver with black vinyl top. Miata has a 6 speed manual transmission with Torsen limited slip differential. 4 wheel disc brakes, power steering, power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, Bose sound system, leather seats with seat covers. Soft top is in great condition. Tires are new BFG G-Force Sport Comp2 with less than 1000 miles on them.

Recent new clutch, timing belt, water pump, radiator, thermostat (the typical replacement parts associated with timing belt replacement), recent oil change.

Gear oil in transmission replaced with Motorcraft XT-M5-QS transmission fluid for smoother shifting.

Including are items often missing from used cars, original owner’s manual, spare tire, jack, and lug wrench.
Delivers a consistent highway mileage in the low 30s mpg. Very fun to drive and reliable. Light, quick, nimble, super car for scooting through the traffic.

Easy to work on and good aftermarket support.

Car has been maintained as a stock vehicle, it has had no aftermarket alterations. This car could be used as a daily driver, second vehicle, or set up for the track.

We use it on a weekly basis and are selling because we need a car with more storage space.

IMG_2483.JPG
IMG_2484.JPG
IMG_2487.JPG
IMG_2546.JPG
IMG_2548.JPG

Funny. Can’t see the snake doctor in that

How about this? It replaced the Miata.

If I can't sell the Miata I'll give it a lift, slap on some small Swampers and drive it to SSS20 next year. Mounting a RTT and bullbar will be a challenge.

IMG_3717.JPG

IMG_3718.JPG

Nice little ride. Who drives it?

My wife most of the time. She recently got a job administering ASVAB tests at high schools in the area but the Miata can't hold the cases with tests. Thus the need to swap cars.

I've put some miles on it and it's a blast. Shift nicely through the gears, 6 speed, and you can all too easily exceed the speed limit without effort. Handles well especially with the Torsen LSD. Seating is comfortrable and the cockpit is laid out well.

That's another one of those "Toyota Collaboration" cars isn't it

Yes with Subaru. The engine is a flat 4 design. Toyota's version is the Scion FRS and Subaru the BRZ. As I understand this model continues as the Toyota 86.

looking for cross bars and a luggage box for the 100 series. Anyone sick of theirs, trading up before I start looking on craigslist?

PM me

looking for cross bars and a luggage box for the 100 series. Anyone sick of theirs, trading up before I start looking on craigslist?

PM me

Ive likely used my Thule for the last time since summer camp for both kids is over.

it’s a box, not the bars. Let me see what they cost and I’ll PM you

Before I fly to Texas to buy one, anyone know of a local 4Runner hiding out for sale that fits these specs: 4wd, black or charcoal grey, leather, 3rd row, under 100k miles? Gotta be under $26k. Thanks.

let me check my guys at Brookhaven

2007 FJ Cruiser 2wd. 217,000 miles. Runs good. $8500 !!SOLD!!

8D93DF72-A688-4E64-ADE4-70CAAE5B3A24.jpeg

93854D2E-C151-41FF-8B5A-DB11D8C79EC9.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom