Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2012 F250 chassis ~60k miles 4x4 electric locking rear axle, factory fifth wheel option as well as bumper tow pack, 20 inch big brake opt, with 4 2016 KR take off wheels/tires/sensors/stick on balanced $3,900 or trade for LC rigs/parts
IMG_1112.JPG
IMG_1116.JPG
IMG_1115.JPG
IMG_1109.JPG
IMG_1110.JPG

Does anyone have an extra 18 in land cruiser or tundra rim they are willing to sell that I could use to mount a spare?

Also may be looking for of cheap rims for my trailer project, ideally with tires mounted. Currently has 5 lug 4.5 in 14 inch rims but I found adaptors to convert to 5 or 5.5 in so those are options. Unfortunately I couldn't find adaptors to 5 lug 150mm so I could use my 100 rims.

Did a few extra caps when I did a Beno order. Holla if you want one!
TEQ Caps

Any trucker-style? that style won't fit on my enormous head.
It's the same cap as the trucker except not trucker... lol Come to the meeting in Feb. I'll still have some I'm sure.

View attachment 1200795 View attachment 1200798 Anyone have any interest in a pair of Vision X HID lights? The one without a box is a 35W Flood and the other is a 50w spot. Both lights include the covers and are brand new. Retail is right at $400 each. Both lights are new although the one without a box has a few scratches/chips in the cover and housings. The new one includes a wiring harness. Asking $375 for the pair.

Tired of seeing these just sitting in my garage, $150 for the pair

For those wondering, these are 8.5" in diameter.

WTB - H2 Wheels

Looking for a set of factory aluminum Hummer H2 wheels. With or without tires. The closer to Jackson, MS, the better!

Who's holding..????

IMG_1065.JPG
No h2 wheels but I have a set of steel 16's that are 8x6.5 bolt pattern. They are dirty but will clean up nicely.

For those wondering, these are 8.5" in diameter.

If Lou takes a pass and I can figure out a way to mount them I'd be interested. Will measure in the morning. Supposedly I can mount stuff to the front/back of the rack and lights are on the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom