Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dunno if this will interest anyone here, but I have two of these military trucks for sale. M1008 CUCV

Neither have axles. Both have 6.2 diesels, neither run. Mainly just parts trucks. See ad for more details.

Located in Hot Springs, AR

Asking $250 for white truck, $500 for red truck sans trans and transfer, or $750 with TH400 and NP208 currently in truck.

Military CUCV M1008 Trucks

You checked with Roger in TN to see if he might want these? Between him and Rob they have several of these motors I think.

2008 BMW R1200 GSA 42k miles, lots of extras with it.

2008 BMW R1200 GSA

Got it listed on the craigers for $8900; buuuuuuut, I'd do $8k.

I could possibly be talked out of the riding gear as well for a little more, all BMW stuff.

Looking to buy an Adventure Trailer with the cash, and finally build up the LX a little more.

253295.jpg

2008 BMW R1200 GSA 42k miles, lots of extras with it.

2008 BMW R1200 GSA

Got it listed on the craigers for $8900; buuuuuuut, I'd do $8k.

I could possibly be talked out of the riding gear as well for a little more, all BMW stuff.

Looking to buy an Adventure Trailer with the cash, and finally build up the LX a little more.

253295.jpg
Already all exo'd and everything!

Serious about selling my 80 crawler. Check out the ad for more info and pics as it sits. Inbox, call, text if interested. Needs a new loving home. Ready to be another Half-Ass or dedicated trail rig.

1993 Toyota Land Cruiser
Meant to add, listed for $4k on CL, but I'll take less. Put almost $1k into it with tires, wheels, water pump, and fan clutch in the past two months.

***SOLD***

Seems like I'm a used car dealer lately.

Listing our 2001 Toyota 4Runner for sale. We've owned it since April of 2012. In the last year, we bought land, built a house, bought a tow truck, and now prepping for horses. With all those changes, the 4Runner no longer is needed. We have taken good care of it and have extensive records for work performed back to when it only had 5k miles on it. Asking $5900 on CL. Would prefer to sell to someone in the offroad community that wil continue to take good care of it, and will take less to make that happen. Pics and more detail in the CL ad. Thanks for looking!

2001 Toyota 4Runner 4WD Limited SR5

Last edited:
***SOLD***

Seems like I'm a used car dealer lately.

Listing our 2001 Toyota 4Runner for sale. We've owned it since April of 2012. In the last year, we bought land, built a house, bought a tow truck, and now prepping for horses. With all those changes, the 4Runner no longer is needed. We have taken good care of it and have extensive records for work performed back to when it only had 5k miles on it. Asking $5900 on CL. Would prefer to sell to someone in the offroad community that wil continue to take good care of it, and will take less to make that happen. Pics and more detail in the CL ad. Thanks for looking!

2001 Toyota 4Runner 4WD Limited SR5
4Runner sold yesterday.

Anybody need a single burner Coleman stove? This is the OG style, before they started going cheap. Super clean, lightly used Feb 1967 model. Works perfect. Comes with case. $50.

IMG_9920.JPG

IMG_9921.JPG

IMG_9923.JPG

IMG_9924.JPG

IMG_9926.JPG

Some past projects...

Dune Beige

IMG_9265.JPG

IMG_9262.JPG

Freeborn Red

IMG_9940.JPG

IMG_9938.JPG

And a custom color matched version to match C-drew's 60...

IMG_9941.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom