Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You mean you didn't read the part where is says "'79-'84 Land Cruiser" ? :rofl:

My motor is that model as is my air cleaner. I bought on purpose and ordered that Year model air horn from cruiserparts

The early air horn came and I figured it was easier to just get the early hose from a spot on vendor like Racer65 than deal with finding the correct used part a second time.

So. Both of you.

Fuggoff

My piggy came with a bunch of parts. Among those was a differential with an arb locker. I will never take the pig anwhere this will be needed, so im offering it up for sale here. Starting with the clc familia first.

Pm if you're interested and i'll let you know what id like to get for it. Gracias.

IMG_0184.JPG
IMG_0185.JPG
IMG_0186.JPG
IMG_0192.JPG

Nolen and i did a Bench test (see vid below) and it seems to work just fine.

Stamped on the ring gear, I see LC/488. Can I assume 4.88 ratio?

IMG_1198.JPG
IMG_1199.JPG
Pair of warn premiums. Both are dirty and one is stuck locked. Probably just needs a good cleaning. Also includes the machined spacers for use on an 80 series with long birfs. $55obo

I have a brand new Head racketball racket. Free to anyone who wants it, but must take delivery at Katemcy. Will not ship.

Toyo MT's: 255/85/16's Pretty damn good life still on them left. These are the old pizza cutters. Set of 5.

$125 they are yours. :) If @wct49 or @offr0adlim0 haven't already chucked them.

View attachment 1401879

Made a quick run to pick up tires yesterday. These will work well for what we need, thanks @beno. Not a bad day to Cruise across AL and MS in the FJ60. Met @offr0adlim0 at the tire shop.

Security guards at the interstate rest areas must have a most boring job. The guy at the south bound rest area fussed at me for tossing an avocado seed in the grass :lol:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom