Events/Trails Anybody want to run Bulldog Canyon Saturday morning? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ or Tacoma?

Well Mark you are certainly welcome to camp with me somewhere Saturday if you want 🌵🏔⛺🏜🏕

Will you be there Friday (tonight) just inside the Wolverine entrance noted below?

Access #3- Forest Road (FR) 10, south entrance: This access point is reached from Apache Junction. From Mesa: Travel 15 miles east on the Superstition Freeway (US 60) to the Idaho Street exit. Follow Idaho Street north 4½ miles to McKellips. Turn right on McKellips and travel ½ mile to the Wolverine Pass Road and turn left. Follow it for 7/8 mile and turn right on Tonto Road. Travel north on Tonto Road for ¼ mile to Cactus and turn left. Follow Cactus to McDowell Road and follow it to FR 10 gate.

Will you be there Friday (tonight) just inside the Wolverine entrance noted below?

Access #3- Forest Road (FR) 10, south entrance: This access point is reached from Apache Junction. From Mesa: Travel 15 miles east on the Superstition Freeway (US 60) to the Idaho Street exit. Follow Idaho Street north 4½ miles to McKellips. Turn right on McKellips and travel ½ mile to the Wolverine Pass Road and turn left. Follow it for 7/8 mile and turn right on Tonto Road. Travel north on Tonto Road for ¼ mile to Cactus and turn left. Follow Cactus to McDowell Road and follow it to FR 10 gate.
Hi Phil,

My plan is to find the first flat spot I see. If you want to meet I will be there late afternoon or early evening tonight.

Never been to Bulldog so don’t know the area.

0831C490-3E71-4B42-9E9A-DFB54C93A48B.jpeg
ABD6C2BD-3907-4825-B487-48D01C4E71BA.jpeg

C0EDEADC-9377-4D4D-83B8-37ACFB87BAB7.jpeg

Jeep Recovered - This one was bogged down to the axle. Phil hooked up my strap & 20 seconds later they were on there way to more Friday night adventure. Good fer da youngsters!
7D_31801-Small.jpg

Baker Phil
7D_31803-Small.jpg

Minutes from the big city
7D_31812-Small.jpg

Our neighbors
7D_31816-Small.jpg

Our neighbors zoomed
7D_31816 Cropped.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom