Events/Trails Anybody want to run Bulldog Canyon Saturday morning? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was going to run Bulldog again Saturday morning so I thought I'd see if anyone else was interested.

I was thinking of starting at Wolverine this time and either ending at Usery or maybe Blue Point to change it up some from last month.

My plan is to be at Wolverine 8:30-8:45 and head out at 9 am.

Paging @knewstance @Rudster @verruckt1 @Cholla @Cactuscrzr @Dissent

I'm in as long as my wife doesnt have any plans for us. I'll probably bring my 2.5 y/o this time too.

I think when we did it last month, the actually trail took around 2 hours. We spent another hour or so at Wolverine playing in the bowls where @knewstance and @Cactuscrzr competed to see who could roll their cruiser first.

If we are starting at Wolverine, my thought is we would just blow past the play area and head right for the trail so maybe two hours? I'm flexible on route, time, etc. so open for different ideas.

I think when we did it last month, the actually trail took around 2 hours. We spent another hour or so at Wolverine playing in the bowls where @knewstance and @Cactuscrzr competed to see who could roll their cruiser first.

If we are starting at Wolverine, my thought is we would just blow past the play area and head right for the trail so maybe two hours? I'm flexible on route, time, etc. so open for different ideas.
That sounds good to me. I am making plans for the early/mid afternoon so I expect to be done/home by then.

that would mean i'd have to pic between the 80 and the 100.....
Flip a coin?

I would be all over this in a minute, but I had some foot surgery done the Monday before Thanksgiving and I am OOP for a few weeks for activities like this. Have a great time, looking forward to the pictures.

I take offense to this. :) nowhere near rolling. Just flexing and smiling.

Flexing 101

20191116_111152.jpg

Red Steve I will be over in that area Saturday afternoon at this event. It's right by Bulldog.

Red Steve I will be over in that area Saturday afternoon at this event. It's right by Bulldog.
Hey - haven't seen you in ages!

Depending on conditions I might sneak out of the canyon and wander through. Are you camping in Usery Park Saturday night with the crowd?

No camping with the crowd.

No camping with the crowd.
Well Mark you are certainly welcome to camp with me somewhere Saturday if you want 🌵🏔⛺🏜🏕

Sounds like most are non-committal at this point but I'll be at Wolverine by 8:45.

Looks like it will be a beautiful day Saturday.

Sounds like most are non-committal at this point but I'll be at Wolverine by 8:45.

Looks like it will be a beautiful day Saturday.
I'm committed (or should be :oops:)

I'll be just inside the Wolverine entrance - if I'm not awake honk a few times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom