Anybody want some Cruiser art? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Paypal sent for 1 Hang on 6x24 and 1 RRR 12x12. Thanks Rainman.

I don't have PayPal can you send me a invite thing then I can pay with debit card. Also include shipping to 50158.

I don't have PayPal can you send me a invite thing then I can pay with debit card. Also include shipping to 50158.
You will need to give him an email address.....:clap:

With shipping being so expensive, for instance, a 6x12 and a 12x12 in the same package is a 13x 25 flat package. $19.36 to WA. That's insane. I'm hoping tubes will be a lot less and one of the Mudders suggested getting a UPS account for better rates. DONE!

Rainman,
What are the chances that you'll print 6 Pack, King O the Hill or On the Pad T-Shirts anytime soon? I'm kinda' holding out before I order because I'd really like to get RRR and one or more of these other designs as well. Also, I would like to suggest tees be printed on black, white or gray. I'm a black T-shirt guy mostly. Grease from wrenching on the 40 doesn't ruin a black Tee. Let us know your plans for future designs and I will make my order based on that.

Thanks,

Dave

Well Dave, not soon. Starting this all up, it's going to be a while before sales will catch up to buying the inventory. The shirts and posters are not cheap and I can't do quality product with short runs. A gross of shirts and hundreds of posters cost a fair amount of money. I will be in the red for a while. Let me recover and THEN I will order more shirts. I hope everyone understands.

I would love to print those shirts! I just can't yet.

In doing my grille badges I did a "pre-order" so that I could get in enough $ to place the order without being out ALL of the start up money myself. I kept a PayPal folder for those orders with the promise of a full refund if the project didn't move forward. I had to be sure to "protect" that money in the PayPal account so that IF I needed to refund it would still be there.

i know folks were willing to put up some money and then wait in order to help make the project a reality. Plus it helped me to know that there was in fact demand out there for the badges.

Just a thought (since I'd love a shirt or two too)

Rainey, there is also a pretty decent discount for having an online USPS account, and doing shipping online, vs. going to PO to buy shipping. Lightweight stuff is usually cheaper & quicker w/ USPS PriorityMail vs. UPS/FedEx. If it is really lightweight (less than 1lb?) there is a "1st class parcel" category that is very reasonable, might be good for a t-shirt.
HTH! :cheers:

Great ideas, guys. I would love to see these shirts take off as well. In fact, Rainey, I'd love to be able to buy some of the original GSMTR shirts with the old dates and all. If you've got any XL's laying around, let me know. I'll take a few.

Well, I guess I'm proud to say that every year that I did the GSMTR shirts, we sold out on the last day or damn close. So no, there haven't been any spare shirts for decades. If I thought I could sell close to 72 of them I'd print them up. But right now that doesn't sound likely.

I have to call the t-shirt guys tomorrow and give them a size breakdown. I'm not sure what it'll be yet... It's been a long time and I don't have but a few sizes known at this point. Gonna have to guess. (crap!)

I would guess that XL and 2X are going to be the biggest movers. If you go to an event where they are giving away shirts those two seem to be gone the quickest, at least in my circles. Someone else chime in here. When you ran big batches before was there a pattern as to what you had left at the end? Most folks I know would rather it was loose as opposed to tight, except on someone else's girlfriend. And I would also guess that grays and blacks, dark colors that don't show cruiser grime, would move better as well. Just my .02. Good luck with all of it.
:beer:

I would guess that XL and 2X are going to be the biggest movers. If you go to an event where they are giving away shirts those two seem to be gone the quickest, at least in my circles. Someone else chime in here. When you ran big batches before was there a pattern as to what you had left at the end? Most folks I know would rather it was loose as opposed to tight, except on someone else's girlfriend. And I would also guess that grays and blacks, dark colors that don't show cruiser grime, would move better as well. Just my .02. Good luck with all of it.
:beer:

I was in marketing for a big scientific instrument company, and we gave away T-shirts at tons of our events. The general breakdown for bulk orders that we always went with was 10% Small, 20% Medium, 55% Large, 10% XL, and 5% 2XL. That said, we are talking men and women, many of whom are generally smaller framed (large international audiences, Asians and Europeans). My guess is that the Land Cruiser community is predominantly "American Size" males. I, for one, wear a Large...You could probably do away with smalls altogether, and roll that percentage into the XL's.

I may have missed a couple of pages in this thread - but are you just offering stickers for the time being, or are prints available too?

Thanks RWB! That's great info. I just realized a few minutes ago that I still have old GSMTR registration lists with pre-orders on them, That will give me a good reference point to compare to yours.

Stickers are available right now.
Posters have been ordered and should be available in a week?-ish.
T-shirts will be ready mid-December.

I can take orders for all of them. but.........

Okay. (pause for effect..........)

Go ahead and place your orders now for the shirts. I'll keep record of them as they come and when I have the prices for shipping 1, 2, 3, 4... shirts, I'll let you all know and then you can paypal me. I think what will work best. I have to order the sizes tomorrow but that's okay. I may not hit the mark right on but I'm guessing I'll come close.

If you all will place the orders here instead of PMing me I will only have to look in one place to find all the info. The PM route is an organizational nightmare. I can't organize or delete any PMs. I don't like that.

Paypal as a GIFT please. The other way shorts me the cash.

By the way... You all are the best forum bunch BY FAR on the internet! Crap. I may just start a thread on that topic to show my appreciation.

Thank you all!

I was in marketing for a big scientific instrument company, and we gave away T-shirts at tons of our events. The general breakdown for bulk orders that we always went with was 10% Small, 20% Medium, 55% Large, 10% XL, and 5% 2XL. That said, we are talking men and women, many of whom are generally smaller framed (large international audiences, Asians and Europeans). My guess is that the Land Cruiser community is predominantly "American Size" males. I, for one, wear a Large...You could probably do away with smalls altogether, and roll that percentage into the XL's.

I may have missed a couple of pages in this thread - but are you just offering stickers for the time being, or are prints available too?

I'd buy a couple for the kiddo If you made any smalls, he wears are local club shirt at least once a week.

I'll be sure to throw in some smalls. I know the kids like them. My girls loved them when they were little too.

I would like a XXL RRR shirt. I think the sage green will be nice. Do I paypal you $25 plus $5 shipping now or wait till you figure shipping? Just let me know.
Roger Osborne
1056 Old Glade Rd
Deep Gap, NC 28618

Last edited:
Oaky guys...

Here's a stab at the size breakdown. I'm taking into consideration that you all most likely will not be buying The Other Woman shirts for the little ones.

72 shirts/design.
RRR:
S M L XL XXL
5 15 32 15 5

Other Woman:
S M L XL XXL
0 17 32 18 5

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom