Anybody know if not having the PWR/2nd button in an lx450 is normal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey y’all, I recently got a ‘96 lx450 as a project, and I noticed it doesn’t have the pwr/2nd buttons installed as it should, instead it’s just a blank black insert, did some models come without those? I thought it was standard
D4C1A6B8-60CC-47D2-B814-A9315A7C12B1.png

I've never seen one without it, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible. Also very possible that a previous owner removed it for who knows why...

I'd bet the harness is taped up right under the console, and you could simply plug in the switch and have it work 100%

Take the shifter trim off and see what is going on under there. I see some non oem holes in the trim. Time to investigate....

I bet there was a cup holder there at some point and the buttons were in the way.

I've never seen one without it, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible. Also very possible that a previous owner removed it for who knows why...

I'd bet the harness is taped up right under the console, and you could simply plug in the switch and have it work 100%
I bet you’re right about it being under there now that others have pointed out there may have been a cup holder drilled in and the buttons were in the way, I could have sworn that it was standard across all lx450 models at least in 96 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom