Any AHC nerds feel like chiming in? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been through AHC service several years ago, and have been putting it off doing it again for quite some time, but some problems have forced my hand.

It started with the rear end rising higher than I have ever seen it rise when I would start the car. It would settle into its proper level, unless I didn't notice and start driving it. I would have to stop, and then hit the lower button, it would lower to low, and then I could raise it to neutral.

Now, after a few weeks, it is dropping to low, and refusing to raise up again - except the rear end, which will raise way up before it drops to low.

The laptop I had Techstream on will not boot anymore. A 20 year old Win XP laptop finally gave up the ghost. I have a Bluetooth code reader, but no codes are detected with it.
I was just going to go through with a flush of the system, but without the Techstream, I'm not sure how to figure out my pressures and levels.

First thing - my searching around has found that finding the Techstreem software seems difficult? I hit a lot of dead ends.

Second thing - anyone have any words before I start cranking on the torsion bars or pulling out sensors?

Thanks - Jay

Jay, you need techstream or an advanced bluetooth reader that can show all the AHC data. It sounds like a bad sensor, but could also be wiring or something else.

Get Techstream running. Cheap Laptop, OBD Fusion with paid add-on and one of the CAN-capable ELM readers, etc...

The software is posted right here on mud. The software that comes with the cables is hit or miss and I wouldn't use any of them. Only use the link here. post #1 of that thread.

There's no substitute for Techstream. The OBD reader gets close, but in comparison to Techstream it's a terrible interface for troubleshooting.

Whew, of the many laptops, finally got one to work and tech stream is up and running. Of course, the AHC is working perfectly after being parked all week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom