Builds Another 80 series build thread. The 'BlackHole' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

that drawer set rules! did you import yourself?

Matt Broadbent at kakaducamping in BC is the NA importer for Drifta,

Great guy to work with, and will definitely be using him again if I need anything else from Drifta.

And you are correct, these drawers rule!!!

Thanks for the vid and kind words!

I just acquired the Creeper Sleeper 80 skid jig and YOU NEED ONE BROTHER!!! HA!

J

This is huge news!!!

@mervo will be getting a set of the new REV tow mounts in about a week! I took these a bit further and the plate is cut and bent by me but the holes are now CNC milled and inner radiused by my machinist.

Pic is of the first side run. He'll flip and radius the other side. I should have these in bare metal next Tuesday. These will work very nice with the GatorJaw soft shackles I'll be selling in a week or two from @MRT Motorsports/ Chas.

Stay tuned!

J

Teaser pic!
IMG_20180119_141838933.jpg

@mervo I know its not a straight apples to apples since you dont have flares and i do but could you pull a hub to fender measurement for me front and rear? I would like to compare them to my own numbers for the 2" TF kit.

@mervo I know its not a straight apples to apples since you dont have flares and i do but could you pull a hub to fender measurement for me front and rear? I would like to compare them to my own numbers for the 2" TF kit.

Funny you should ask. J- had me run these exact same measurements. 25" front and rear hub to fender. If you want a pic I'll shoot in the morning.

IIRC he's 24 front and 25 rear so take another inch off for flares.

Funny you should ask. J- had me run these exact same measurements. 25" front and rear hub to fender. If you want a pic I'll shoot in the morning.

So basically 24" center of hub to FLARE for front and rear.

J

Last edited:
Time for a two year update. How’s it holding together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom