Annual Ouray trip Aug 4th-7th, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will take one of those, or any other that opens. Please and Thank you!!

Last edited:
I am planning on going with the 45 some how. I need to get it done. Is there any camping left? I will call the CG tomorrow.

Dennis - grab a pull through so that you have Elec + water and you can leave the trailer connected to your Tundra.

I will be in site 6PT!

I'm confirmed for PT 7 - arriving Wed Aug 4th and departing 1 day early - Sat Aug 7th.

She is going to try to get me closer to you Ash as things open up. I told her that I don't like to be too far since I end up spilling too much Margarita.
She put me right beside you. We candrink Margaritas on my trailer. You wouldn't have to go far.

1 - Some other folks
2 - Some other folks
3 - Some other folks
4 - Some other folks
5 - Juan
6 - Juan
7 - Carlos & Margaret from Chicago
8 - Aaron & Sarai
9 - Ali
10- Hickory
11 - Emory or Justin
12 - Julie
13 - David
14 - Pappy
15 - avail as of 1/10/21

Near the office, electric only sites
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -

Pull through sites (Beverly hills)
8 -
9 -
10 -
14 -
oof... sounds like I need to clarify tomorrow.
I’m out.

Hey Folks, I'm a recent transplant to Las Cruces, NM from Virginia and have been actively involved with the Capital Land Cruiser Club for the past 6 years. Currently own a 1980 FJ40 with 2.5" OME, 33" BFG KM3's, H41 transmission, and an 8274 on the front bumper. However, I just pulled the motor to do a mechanical refresh so it's currently in pieces. I'm doing the refresh to maximize reliability for an overland trip to Colorado and Utah I'm planning this summer/fall and I don't want any problems on the road. Just saw your clubs annual trip to Ouray which might coincide with my trip, so put me down as a maybe to link up with you guys.

Awesome, welcome to NM and hopefully you can join us! Keep an eye on this forum for all sorts of future trips.

We'll be at the KOA Aug 1 - Aug 7th with SAS 5!
Maybe we will see ya on the trails or come by and say hi any day, just not the last day, Friday, everyone is leaving by then...
Soo looking forward to mountain fresh air and cruisers cruising cruisers with like minds!
PEACE HDC!!

In for the Pull Through #14

what? Wait a darn min Mr., I specifically told the CG to NOT let you stay there.......apparently they're not very discerning :flipoff2:

what? Wait a darn min Mr., I specifically told the CG to NOT let you stay there.......apparently they're not very discerning :flipoff2:
I had to pay extra.....

Wait, maybe it was Dennis......it's one of you shady types......
It's kind of funny when Ali refers to other people as "shady".

1 - Some other folks
2 - Some other folks
3 - Some other folks
4 - Some other folks
5 - Juan
6 - Juan
7 - Carlos & Margaret from Chicago
8 - Aaron & Sarai
9 - Ali
10- Hickory
11 - Emory or Justin
12 - Julie