Annual Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As the email you should have gotten in January said the meeting will be held on Feb 29 at 1 PM. the address is 11550 Lakeview Ave., Lenexa, KS.
Even though we are starting a little later A BBQ lunch will be served. As usual the club will provide the main course and paper ware.
Please post up a head count and if you are bringing a side or dessert.

Me and maybe Josh, will be bringing a desert.

I'm going to have to miss this one. Have a snow goose hunt that day that we scheduled last February.

Sorry we will be in Omaha for hockey

Should be able to make it. We’ll bring some type of Russian salad.

Won’t be able to make it. Will be in SanAntonio for work.

I unfortunately cannot attend this year. I was looking forward to meeting up with everyone. If there are other meetups please let me know.

As far as I know, I'll be there. I don't think Christy or the kids will be in attendance. Is there is something specific that I can bring?

I’ll be there. I’ll bring some some soft drinks/water if the club doesn’t plan on bringing those.

I will be there. Not sure if I'm solo or not yet.

But, I will be bringing something spicy and something mild, in addition to a side of who knows what yet.

20200221_203042.jpg

I won't be able to make it.

I’m planning on being there. Why’s the format with the new location? I’m guessing less kid friendly. I’ll probably leave mine home.

Just me my be a hair late. On the 1:00 start.

I’ll bring some chips and pickle slices.

I know I've let my membership lapse, but I'll be there and bring a side of cheesy corn, and a membership form with dues :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom