18th Annual Kessler Krawl September 15-17, 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Flatlanderfj40

TLCA 24579
GOLD Star
Threads
Tornado Alley Cruisers is hosting the 18th Annual Kessler Krawl at Southern Missouri Off-road Ranch (SMORR) September 15-17th, 2023. This is a family friendly event and reunion of sorts for many who’ve been in attendance since 2006. Folks begin trickling in Thursday before the event with trail rides at leisure all day Friday and Saturday. Saturday night we have a raffle under the pavilion. Meals are not provided but often shared and most supplies can be found in nearby Seymour, MO.

If you would like to sponsor or donate items for the raffle please send an email to glenhachenberg@gmail.com. @Flatlanderfj40

With over 940 acres of terrain in the Ozarks, SMORR offers miles of trails for every level of driver.

SMORR accommodations include 8 rustic cabins, 45 RV/Electric sites, endless primitive camping and conveniently located shower houses and restrooms. Reservations are suggested and can be found here

SMORR (417) 773-4084

5722 State Highway K, Seymour, MO 65746

Day Pass: 1-$35, 2-$55, 3-$70

CASH OR CHECK only at the gate. ATM is operational during business hours.

We hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is a great opportunity to honor someone who contributed so much to what we all love, and late fall camping in southern MO isn’t a bad way to spend a weekend. This will be my first time at SMORR. I’ve heard great things, so I’m looking forward to it.

What's the group want as a raffle prize? Dog or truck related? Or both? I like both dogs and LandCruisers. Ill noodle on it with @cjmoon . Looking forward to another weekend with the TAC Family. Maybe I'll get @theSherpa to go in on some cool swag with me.

About a month away. Working on a set of tires for the raffle since Goodyear just launched the Boulder MT replacing the MTR. Also, should have some 4plus items and some merch to give away.

Post #2 updated with current raffle items. More to come on how and where to get raffle tickets! Hope to see ya’ll there.

THREE WEEKS AWAY! Looking forward to this one. All the good laughs, wheeling, and raffle items. Bring your friends, bring your family.

If you haven’t already, can you please RSVP here or on the event located on our Facebook Group (not our “page”).

IMG_7069.jpeg

IMG_7053.jpeg

IMG_7035.jpeg

Swapped the steelies over…three weeks!

IMG_0127.jpeg

Toy Trailer getting put to work…found what I believe is the power wire for my trailer lights on the 60…with luck I’ll get even more bogged down on the way to SMORR…in the rain.

📸@cjmoon

IMG_0136.jpeg

Hey TAC, we have the Kessler Fall Krawl event shirt design, finally available to order!

Price
: 25$ Per if picked up at the event, or 32$ shipped. FYI there will be a 2nd batch of orders if you don't make this cutoff, it will be priced according to quantities.
Semi-fitted: closer fit; skims body, chest, & arms Fit & Sizing Guide
XS,S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL

These are Tri-Blend shirt, feels like good quality, you'd want to wear.

If you haven't already, please let me or Jack know the size and quantity, email or text (preferred). I will put the first order in shortly to make the event date.

Cheers!

maxjyounger@gmail.com

1693964571221.png

Higher Res of what is on shirt:
1693965638029.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom