Wanted Amazon Green - under $35k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mud,

I've got a very tastefully built '12 Tacoma that I have decided to part with... I've been bit by the Land Cruiser bug and am on the hunt for:

*Amazon Green Metallic (6V2) LC200.
*Preferably an '08-'10
*Under $35k

I'm located in NC and would prefer a vehicle located in the southeast, but would consider traveling and/or shipping the right vehicle as I've done it before with success.

Please keep an eye out. I truly appreciate the help,

@marketShark Thanks brother. This thing is squeaky clean, but I lucked out and found a white/tan 2011 about a month ago and jumped on it. It was right down the road and after seeing it in person I couldn't pass it up.

Someone is going to be lucky to get this vehicle though.

@marketShark Thanks brother. This thing is squeaky clean, but I lucked out and found a white/tan 2011 about a month ago and jumped on it. It was right down the road and after seeing it in person I couldn't pass it up.

Someone is going to be lucky to get this vehicle though.

Congrats and good luck with the new ride!

Congrats and good luck with the new ride!

Thanks. I love it so far - the 5.7L V8 is intoxicating to drive. It reminds me of my previously owned 5.7L Hemi Jeep TJ Wrangler, yet much more refined and planted on the road.

Hopefully I can get a "joined the club" post in the 200-series section when I get some time to snap a few photos. Thanks again,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom