Aluminum Front Bumper for 200 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

crap....as usual Hefty doesn't make things for the Land Cruiser ...5 or 10 years ago I thought this would eventually pass and it is a little better but sure gets irritating not being able to buy so many things.

I'm going to call CBI and see if they will do several things for me.....
Be careful. They may take your order and cancel on you 6 months later. We have multiple customers currently that ran into this issue. We do have a bit of a lead time right now but I can say with confidence if we take an order it will get fulfilled!
Here are a few pics with some of our current aluminum offerings.

E8C82A4B-1987-4DC9-A02B-97179DEF717F.jpeg

2E01EB14-10EC-4281-8CD9-E54E341E354E.jpeg

7BFCE44C-F525-4114-A4CB-35D177BE1232.jpeg

E0B33327-4F6B-4F4A-BEAD-8070CEFB9875.jpeg

5EE80217-8829-4639-8E0C-AC28FDA76602.jpeg

I love that full bumper with the bull bar on your orange rig. If only it was in my build budget right now. Someday…

I can attest that Dissent delivers. It took a while, but mine is going on next week. 2020/2021 has been a wacky time. Covid really slowed down a lot of production. Add to that that a lot of the 200 offerings are from "Boutique" companies like Dissent, and that just equals some lead times, especially for new production items, using more innovative designs.

All in all if you want stuff quick, you either order some off the shelf ARB Kangaroo killers (that weight 8000 lbs, and you can land a helicopter on it), or you go buy a 4Runner, Taco or a Jeep.

The wait will be worth it.

-Chris

Be careful. They may take your order and cancel on you 6 months later. We have multiple customers currently that ran into this issue. We do have a bit of a lead time right now but I can say with confidence if we take an order it will get fulfilled!
Here are a few pics with some of our current aluminum offerings.

View attachment 2718549

View attachment 2718550

View attachment 2718551

View attachment 2718552

View attachment 2718553

Ben thanks for the heads up about CBI. I talked to Cole yesterday, he may have filled you in about my problem. I'll send you a message and photo. Unfortunately mine is a 2014 model so your bullbar bumper won't work.
Jim

Not really sure…I’m not planning to run a winch so I didn’t spend any time figuring that out.
Pretty sure most will fit. I know when I spec'd mine out, Ben indicated I could go Warn or Come-Up. I went Come-Up.

I, like the OP, am looking for an aluminum bumper with good animal strike protection (white tail deer) for my 2014 LC. I haven't found much information out there. What out there is actually good for this type of protection and fits the '14 cruiser?

I, like the OP, am looking for an aluminum bumper with good animal strike protection (white tail deer) for my 2014 LC. I haven't found much information out there. What out there is actually good for this type of protection and fits the '14 cruiser?
ARB or TJM - both bumpers specifically designed for animal strike protection.

ARB or TJM - both bumpers specifically designed for animal strike protection.
Neither are aluminum though are they?

I went Dissent new design with the bull-bar, since it has the steel skeleton, but aluminum skin for weight savings. I'm hoping in the event of a mild dear strike (like a black or white tail) I wouldn't blow out the radiator. As they start getting larger, is starts getting "iff-ier"... Mule Deer --> Elk --> Moose. I'd hope I'd be OK on a mule deer; not sure anything even the ARB/TJM/Ironman battleship style would overcome an elk or a moose.

@LegendaryKing not sure you can find an Aluminum bumper that also has outstanding animal strike protection. Pretty sure you will have to compromise. If you find something though, let us know.

I have a TJM T15 series bumper mounted on my LX570. Paid $391 shipped from Austria (i am currently stationed in Germany). I just did a search and I am not sure you can still get them at that price now, but it's worth looking. The winch cradle is steel but the actual bumper is aluminum. I don't know exactly how much the bumper weighed but I could curl it with one arm (although I am not a small person). I absolutely love it though! Also, they have steel scrub bars that fit this bumper. I have been waiting since March for them but I have been told that they are coming...
20220528_182626.jpg

I have a TJM T15 series bumper mounted on my LX570. Paid $391 shipped from Austria (i am currently stationed in Germany). I just did a search and I am not sure you can still get them at that price now, but it's worth looking. The winch cradle is steel but the actual bumper is aluminum. I don't know exactly how much the bumper weighed but I could curl it with one arm (although I am not a small person). I absolutely love it though! Also, they have steel scrub bars that fit this bumper. I have been waiting since March for them but I have been told that they are coming...
View attachment 3079054
What’s the brand/model of your hood solar panel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom