All New - 2024 Tacoma Revealed!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This thing is so legit! Especially with the new motor too...

Will definitely look at both the Pro and Trailhunter. Hope the pro has something other than that red interior seat tho!!

This thing is so legit! Especially with the new motor too...
So is this a 2023 and a 2024 to be released late this year? Almost worth waiting for the hybrid!!

So is this a 2023 and a 2024 to be released late this year? Almost worth waiting for the hybrid!!

I heard one of the automotive journalists say they expect their first drive in October or November, so I wouldn't expect it before then. Toyota says the Hybrids won't be available until early in '24.

I heard one of the automotive journalists say they expect their first drive in October or November, so I wouldn't expect it before then. Toyota says the Hybrids won't be available until early in '24.
I've read the same thing subsequent to this post. Guess I'll hold onto the Landcruiser awhile longer.

Late fall for first deliveries, next spring for Hybrid vehicles., according to Techy guy I talked to at OXW. Her are some pix.

IMG_6228 (Edited).JPG

IMG_6232 (Edited).JPG

IMG_6233 (Edited).JPG

IMG_6235 (Edited).JPG

IMG_6241 (Edited).JPG

Wow! An onboard inverter with a realistically useful wattage rating!

I am excited to see these, but I am wondering what pricing will be.

Yes exactly what I thought. Finally a reason to buy the Hybrid. Also had on-board air on the other side.
I'd consider the hybrid even without the 2400w inverter. I think electric motor for offroading would be an amazing option to have. Would be awesome if they could put winch wiring to the front bumper powered off the EV battery and maybe an auxiliary 12v bus for running fridges, amateur radio, etc.

I'm more than tempted to wait and see the pricing and trim levels the hybrid will be offered in. Thinking by the time that is introduced the dealer market adjustment rip off pricing will have subsided from the fall rush of sales.

I'm more than tempted to wait and see the pricing and trim levels the hybrid will be offered in. Thinking by the time that is introduced the dealer market adjustment rip off pricing will have subsided from the fall rush of sales.
I am wondering if the 'market adjustments' the dealers will make on these will push the price up to being on par with a base LX600...

I am wondering if the 'market adjustments' the dealers will make on these will push the price up to being on par with a base LX600...
I hope not. I may go look when they hit dealer showrooms and just see. I'm in no hurry outside the wife pestering me to sell the Landcruiser. I've spent a bit on maintenance this year. It is 29 years old!

I hope not. I may go look when they hit dealer showrooms and just see. I'm in no hurry outside the wife pestering me to sell the Landcruiser. I've spent a bit on maintenance this year. It is 29 years old!
I did a bunch of maintenance on my 2008 Tacoma last month. Considering everything I did, I still spent less than 2 months worth of new car payments...

LOL! I've put about $3,000 into mine in the past 6 months. Worth it on resale IMHO.
I did a bunch of maintenance on my 2008 Tacoma last month. Considering everything I did, I still spent less than 2 months worth of new car payments...

I'm pretty impressed with what Toyota is bringing to market with the new Tacoma Trailhunter. I'm hoping for something similar when the Tundra Trailhunter is released. We've a family of 5 and a Taco just won't work for us. I'm also hoping pricing will be in the range affordable by the mortal man, but I'm not holding my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom