Parting Out Alabama. 1980 and 1979 FJ40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Have a Feb of 1980 FJ40 that I’ll sell or part out. It has a complete body minus doors, seats, top. No motor, trans, xfer. Rear bed has cancer. Look to have had power steering? Rare instrument cluster with the small “55” on it. Brake master and booster there (unknown condition). The jack holder that’s behind driver seat? Cutout that fits tranny hump. A radiator. rusty Air breather. Rusty front/rear heater. Other bits. See pics. If you see something, msg me. IM KEEPING THESE AXELS.

I have the front clip from a ‘79 FJ40. Have the rusty frame and matching vin plate. I have the ‘79’s 2F with 4 speed and transfer case. I had the motor spinning at one time. But it never ran. So, consider that. Four sped shifts through all gears. Xfer too. WILL SELL THESE AXLES! The front’s housing will need the two RuffStuff metal perches ($50) welded on. It’s the tabs that the leaf spring nipple lines up the spring to the axle. These axles will likes need rebuild. But they’re 3:73 gearing and disc front brakes. I think I have front/rear drive shafts? Trail quality front doors with hardware. Will need bottoms addressed.
I’d prefer to sell all above but will sell parts. So, for the sake of rules, I’ll sell all for $3,900 or nearest offer. Or, let me know what part(s) you need. Thx.

IMG_3049.png

IMG_3053.png

IMG_3052.png

IMG_3041.jpeg

I’ll take the wiring harness. Sending PM

That’s one of the more jacked-up grounds I’ve seen 😆

4-speeds, shifters, tcases, e-brake assemblies, flywheels, bell housings, inspection covers.

Pretty please.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

looking for the right side frame bracket (riveted to frame) for the bellhousing ear. shipped to 28461.

1692828805665.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom