AirBedz in FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey everyone. Has anyone purchased one of these?

1984 Toyota Land Cruiser Air Mattress - AirBedz (etrailer.com)

It says it will fit but I can't find any pictures online of someone using it in their 60/62. If anyone could comment on size and weather it will fit two medium sized adults that would be awesome! Pictures would be great too.

sure it will, one wide, two deep :hillbilly: this is a family friendly site so i'm not postin' up pics :flipoff2:
my :princess: n i used sleep in the back of my '79p.u. on a 4" foam mattress with no discomfort. that space is comparable to a 60 with back seats down

I have an airbedz I bought for my truck bed which I have used several times. I can see if it fits in the back of my FJ? I want to know as well. I can do this tomorrow and take pics. I have the standard short bed truck so it should work.

I have an airbedz I bought for my truck bed which I have used several times. I can see if it fits in the back of my FJ? I want to know as well. I can do this tomorrow and take pics. I have the standard short bed truck so it should work.
FJ cruiser or 60?? Pretty sure the cargo area are different. Jopij yourr not caling a 60 an "FJ" 🤣🤣😂🙂🙂🙂😁

Jow comfy is the airbedz?? They look incredible tbh....

Jow comfy is the airbedz?? They look incredible tbh....
They are like any air mattress. My wife and I went on a camping trip for a week in Oct and it was very comfy. You can increase air for stiffer or decrease with built in pump. We had it in temps of 13 degrees and still was warm enough underneath us. I will check fitment in my 62 today.

I fitted my air bedz in my 62. I originally bought it for my short bed Dodge Ram pickup. It fits perfectly in the 62 as well. My wife is 5’9” and can stretch out completely with rear closed. Any taller and you will be legs bent or have the tailgate open and use the extension that comes with it. Perfect fit. Even the wheel well cutout matches.

9F15F619-7BEF-41E9-AA1A-508381DB704F.jpeg

961916A9-8D5C-4D27-BB90-9911DBB67F98.jpeg

Fantastic.... so, you have the shortest Airbedz...the 1 with the extension... 55"L i believe. Good to know....i wldve bought the longer 1 TY

Fantastic.... so, you have the shortest Airbedz...the 1 with the extension... 55"L i believe. Good to know....i wldve bought the longer 1 TY
I have this one..... For the 5'7" truck bed. 67" x 63.5" x 12". It fits exactly in the fj62. The extension comes with it and that is great if you want the tailgate down. It works great.

thatll do...I can sleep diagonally. You think these air matty are more durable than a typical air matty? they look it to me...
It definately feels like it is. It feels like it is twice as thick or even thicker. The built in pump is awesome inflates and deflates. I have never had to put more air in once inflated. It is a quality product and we have climbed in and out many times. I always used the cheap walmart air mattress before and they would last maybe one time and get a hole in them. This mattress does not feel like that at all and we have used multiple times.

Is this air bed decent to sleep on? All the other tall air mattresses I've had the unfortunate luck to try sleeping on were miserable. I've been much happier on the 2" thick camprest style mattresses that are firmer and actually warm up with your body heat.

I've been much happier on the 2" thick camprest style mattresses

If you like one 2 inch camprest self inflating pad, try using two of them stacked. That combo is unbelievably comfortable especially on a CampTime Roll-A-Cot. Super nice.

Is this air bed decent to sleep on? All the other tall air mattresses I've had the unfortunate luck to try sleeping on were miserable. I've been much happier on the 2" thick camprest style mattresses that are firmer and actually warm up with your body heat.
Yes this won't warm up per say with your body heat but it doesn't get cold either. Mattresses are personal you may or may not like it. I like a medium soft mattress and it worked for me. You can make it as firm as you want with the air pump.

Im stoked and looking fwd to pickin up my rig out West and hitting the road....been holed up for too long. Im ready to hit the road!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom