Wanted AIR CONDITIONING PLEASE!!!! TROOPY RHD 2H MOTOR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
GUYS I LIVE IN THE ARM PIT OF THE SOUTH...BATON ROUGE = SWEAT BOX 12 OUT OF 12 MONTHS...hoping someone can point me in the right direction on getting Air for this thing. Looking to buy the entire system. My rig has the 2H motor.

someone in the 60 section just had their hj60 (2h motor) outfitted. I forget the thread name. its something along the "my Hawaiian restoration thread...." lines. Search and see if they can help you with a parts list or something. Good luck

Just chatting with @gerg and seems he has access to what you might need.

I've got a few sets from 70 series. Not sure if those will fit. (condensor, lines, accumulator, compressor.

I'm in the same boat fellows. I need AC for my 80 hj45 troopy RHD. It has never had AC. I'd appreciate a parts list or any info...

I'm working on outfitting my Canadian hj60 with a 2h with a/c. i got some parts from Australia but ended up buying a wrecked car with a 2h from a guy in Washington state for 600 bucks, had to buy a new compressor. a company called nostalgia air sells some universal kits that mount under the dash just would need to fab up a mount for the compressor, but they are pricy.

I've got two sets complete for HZ/ HDT etc.7x series interior condenser. Will likely be able to adapt easily to other 7x series. Maybe even 40/60 without a lot of hassle so long as it has a H engine.

Put a rooftop RV unit in. That is a lot of volume to cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom