aftermarket/rebuilt 93 d-s birfield/cv-joint (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

semlin

curmudgeon
Threads
Hi guys, the aftermarket 1993 d-s cv-joint/stubby axle I ordered had no abs sensor so I am back in the hunt for a used, rebuilt or aftermarket one. Any suggestions on a parts source? An OEM is 10 days away and $700CDN ($450US)

As no 80's here in Canada this is not an item carried by any supplier and my local 4x4 shop has come up dry. I have shipped it to a driveline place to see if they can custom rebuild but if not, I will need a replacement.

Simon,

Christo may have some at his place. you can use up to 97, but you may have to change the drive flange also as the spline length was changed late 93 or early 94. I don't remember exactly when and as I am not at work right now I can't look up the exact date of the change. The OEM ones supercede to the later, longer splined version and the new flange is required to complete the install. Go to his site and see what he has...LX450's use the same one, all of them being the newer, longer one.

PM me if you like and I will be glad to assist further....

Regards...Dan :beer:

Christo, the replacement part had no machined surface to swap over the ring.

thanks for all help. I have a guy trying to rebuild it now. If he fails, I will ship it to the Longfield guy in Washington state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom