Aftermarket oem style mirrors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm not sure if that's what I have but I do have aftermarket "stock" mirrors on my rig. I've had no issues with them.

I believe my mirrors on my FJ80 are aftermarket. I think they are manual. They work okay, but the passenger mirror does not come "in" far enough to work very well.

YouTuber bought a pair off Amazon. Looked ok quality wise. 🤷🏾‍♂️ my rh is cracked, Lh has shaking mirror issues.

One of the reviewers in the link posted up a couple of photos after he painted them to match.

I have them quality seems decent and they don’t shake anymore so works for me
02E22608-0300-457A-93DD-F20A664E85BD.jpeg

I have a set they are not as well make a the factory one's are, but they work okay and don't shake driving down the road, plus you can get them in any color you want, as long as it's black!

+1 on one of the Amazon types above. Have the DS and agree that the adjustment range is about 70% that of OEM but they work.
Will add tho I had to hose clamp the connector where it plugs to the factory connector to keep them together. The aftermarket connector is made of very cheap plastic. The clip/tab arrangement would simply pull apart. Added generous amount of vinyl tape to the whole thing for secondary support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom