Builds after KOH LV build (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

.....ever been there, Jack ? ;)....
........PIZEN BLUFF, ARIZONA! JUST ANOTHER OF THE GHOST. TOWNS LYING IN THE COOLING EMBERS OF A DYING ERA. OF HISTORY.

o_______________
pi..ö.a.v1.png

Last edited:
What a dick........lol. I have already been browsing for the next project. I don't have a giant farm to hoard a bunch of Cruisers at..........

Never know whats down the road.

That truck has alot of history and adventure with you at the wheel. Thanks for sharing some incredible Arizona back country with all of us. It inspired us LVers as well as anyone who owned a land cruiser. Well done sir.

Damn! I had visions of driving out west and getting a picture of our two LVs together! Glad to hear it's going to a good home. Thanks for being the inspiration for many a rig Jack!! Yours was the first LV I ever saw and it stuck with me. I researched and saw a lot of LV's after yours but none that seemed to hit me the same way. I will always be grateful for my LV. Keep us all up on your search for the next project! Cheers to the LV! :cheers:

.....ever been there, Jack ? ;)....
........PIZEN BLUFF, ARIZONA! JUST ANOTHER OF THE GHOST. TOWNS LYING IN THE COOLING EMBERS OF A DYING ERA. OF HISTORY.

o_______________View attachment 2344018___________o
Hmm... you missed PIZEN BLUFF

....-----.#..._____....#.....--------..#...._____..#......-----------.......#.....
im e(1).png
4 you.

Last edited:
I realize you guys like the old rigs but don't be scared to check out my adventures in the LX. We have been wheeling more than ever, going farther, and finding lots more cool s***.

I would just like to say,
This is my favorite lv of all time. I am sad you had to let it go but im pumped I will actually get to see this in person one day as it is now only a couple hrs away!
Enjoy what lies ahead brother!

I like that. Thanks for posting redfj45can.

On a different note, I did pick up 2 40s to play with. The plan is to improve them a bit and sell. Ones a 68 fst and the other is a 74. Both in great AZ rust free condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom